Help !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help !!!!!

It's young, Santy! Get up, blow the stink off, and get on with your life!!! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Help !!!!!

rubywillow;919529 wrote: It's young, Santy! Get up, blow the stink off, and get on with your life!!! :H
      Your lovely, thank you!!!

Comment

Help !!!!!

Santy, I have been where you are - hugs, sweetie pie. I hope today is a better day.

Wishing you sunshine and hope,

-P.
        Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
        That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
        Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
        Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Help !!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to send a message, It sooo helped and I feel better today than I look! Nice black eye and lips to die for!!! But, I feel better and am going to stay here for a while.
          Thankyou all xx

Comment

Help !!!!!

santybury;919493 wrote: Im not young, lol!!!! Im 44 and have had a life of addiction and trying to find some inner peace. I do feel a bit better now though and thank you and everyone else who has sent messages. Im going to try and hide this mess on my face now and venture out, (cats need feeding!) God save me for being a crazy old drunk, cat woman!!!
            Thanks again xx
            Hey Santy - Of course you're young, Im 45 and im the crazy young dog lady! I just want to offer you my support, after 30 years of drinking I finally quit after broken ribs, nose and numerous black eyes. But you know it wasnt the bruises on the outside that made me stop, it was the ones on the inside.:l
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
            X