Clear All

Army Thread 26th July 2010

Whats up Tiggs?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Fecking eejits I have to deal with sometimes...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's a group of people at work, who we involved right from the start of our project, to make sure that they understood everything and are in agreement. Two fecking days before we're ready to go live, they suddenly saw something that they now have a problem with...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wankers....

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh - laters, JC. I aws ranting too much to notice your posts :l

It'll be OK, Oney: I'll gently point them to the document they signed to give their approval... And wear a self-satisfied little smile :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Leave the phone downstairs JC and go to the toilet, it always rings then
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Good one Molly :H
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo:Good morning everyone,

I obviously missed Grandad Nipple Clamps then? God, i can't think of anything worse than an old mans hospital. If I ever become an old man in an old mans hospital just shoot me please....

Not doing so well on the diet..already have had 2 slices of toast with butter..don't even like bread really or normally eat breakfast...but i needed something so i don't feel too guilty.Will do a few laps of the estate later to work it off and start again.

Has anyone heard of that cho yung tea (or something like that) with a colon cleanser that eveyone seems to be raving about??..is it a farce?
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hiya Bandit, I have been good....

2 cups coffee with low fat milk and sweetners (no sugar)
                    2 Wheeabix with low fat milk
                    1 banana.

The Cho yung tea sounds deadly..where can you get it?

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Bandit;919868 wrote: :hallo:Good morning everyone,

I obviously missed Grandad Nipple Clamps then? God, i can't think of anything worse than an old mans hospital. If I ever become an old man in an old mans hospital just shoot me please....
                      Hi Bandit.
                      Just stopped in for a quick peek to see what's up in the barracks. Now you've got me confused. I thought you are a woman.

Anyway, I just popped in to say that Yay oh Yay, Whoopee..de..doo... It's raining in Stirly-world!!!:yay::yougo:inkele:
                      And cracks of thunder so loud that they hurt your ears and make the dog bark...I love it...

Oney, you're doing great. Wonder how long you can keep that up. Chippers are bound to beckon at some point...just saying....
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

morning peeps.. all this talk of dieting is making me hungry. cant say the thought of wheetabix with berries or even brass knobs on really does anything for me. more a toast duck meself.... unfortunately it goes sooooo well with heaps of butter... could you please all keep your fingers crossed for me. pen dog is at the vets for some more tests. i still keep hoping her liver is fine and puppies will pop out
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

crikey oney that's awful well behaved, I'm still trying to think of anything to eat - reckon I'll be with Bandy an the toast (well its not bread, its toast!) goin to google the tea
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Happy Monday (ha!), Spuds, I am thinking about Pen--I really hope everything goes ok. Keep us updated. And Oney!!!! You are an inspiration! For me-- AF going great--but not so the cigarettes. And I can't even think about the word DIET. One little step at a time, I guess.

Comment

one2many;919872 wrote: Hiya Bandit, I have been good....

2 cups coffee with low fat milk and sweetners (no sugar)
                              2 Wheeabix with low fat milk
                              1 banana.

The Cho yung tea sounds deadly..where can you get it?
                              Just google the tea. Kind of expensive - 96 euro plus shipping for 60 bags - one month's supply.

Hiya Spuds, Expat and Molly..

Spuds, best of luck with Pen. Hope it's not as serious as it sounds. Puppies would definitely be better. Someone posted that I think their mother's dog had liver problems and is now back to normal. Only thing it has to eat only dry food so that it drinks a lot of water. Fingers crossed....:fingers:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I would rather have a poxy ROTTEN colon they pay that for feckin tea bags....

Fingers and jabbers crosed for Pen!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X