X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th July 2010

Hi JC
    It was really nice thanks, less stressful than I thought
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Just got home!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Short visit so.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

long weekend KTAB, long enough.... but I have to say being sober has changed me soo much and I was so much calmer dealing with my family
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Sure its a different world off of the drink my dear

Comment

I love it!
              Before Id be so stressed wondering how I could drink my usual amount without it being too obvious and my mood was always terrible until I got enough, now instead of all that crap I got to enjoy being with them.... :l
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Sorry, got distracted. Gracie just called, on her way over with a friend. KT, I don't know how much longer my 40 year marriage will last once Hubs retires. :H
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good stuff, re-enforces the wise choices you have made. Ok I gotta run hun. See ya

PS Ruby get him started on lots of hobbies, right now.

Comment

Hi,

Quiet here this evening

Tips..are you getting dogs, i thought u just got hamsters?
                    Hi KTAB
                    Chillgirl..welcome back, glad you enjoyed it..i can't wait until i can survive a stay with my folks sober..i usually dread those visits, they are quite intense when they all get together.
                    Ruby..i can only imagine..ditto what KTAB said!

Had tomato soup for lunch and chicken & salad for dinner, that's not too bad is it?

Off to get the kids in, they've had a long day and i'm knackered myself
                    :h
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Quiet would be putting it mildly. What's going on here? I dropped in for a visit and nobody's manning the barracks. We've got strikes upon strikes and buckets of rain today in Stirly-world. So at least we have an excuse. What's going on in your various parts of the world? Some undercover organization kidnapped our troops???
                      Not even JC :sofa:?? Or Tips.. And what's this I hear about dogs? Not dog, but dogs, plural....???
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

WELCOME back Chilly..

I have been very very good today

Breakfast

2 coffees with low fat sweetner and low fat milk
                        2 Wheetabix with low fat milk
                        1 banana

Lunch

boiled egg and 2 slices of wholemeal toast

Dinner

Bruschetta with sun ripened tomatoes, red onion, peppers, and spinich (it was delicious)

Who knew??
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi there Stirly,

I have been out and about today (got 2 pairs of shoes)

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;920096 wrote: Hi there Stirly,

I have been out and about today (got 2 pairs of shoes)

Good for you. Since you were practically barefoot
                            over the past three days... good on ya!!! Are we gonna get pics??Then again, after those hot, hot pink ones with those killer zippers, I don't know if I could take any more. I love shoes and boots and am confined to wearing Stan Smith Adidas most of the time due to my back problem. I do have some killer boots that I wear in the winter with my mini-skirts (yes, still at my age - Mr. Stirly likes them on our Saturday visits to the Mall. But I don't want to overdo myself.) We have a wedding coming up in a month's time and I'm trying to find a dress that goes with the shoes I have....:H:H Black spikes with chains or hot fushia sling-backs... purses and nail-polish to match of course... A woman must be what a woman must be. And then there's the red hair....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:wavin:
                              Here I am, just been waiting for Mr JC to come back from the doc's. He's been to see if his leg might drop off because of his Arthur Ritus
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I match my outfit to my shoes too lmao...actually I have bought 4 pairs of shoes in the last week..but they were on sale and it was my smoking money

Both those shoes you have can really go with any outfit especially the black spikes xx

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X