Stupidity Personified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupidity Personified

I was catching up with the local news before my working day starts in earnest.

The story of a guy who endangered his grandchild for another bottle of AL...

News - South Africa: Man treats bottle store as drive-in

FFS. What was going through his mind???
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Stupidity Personified

Scary...
    And the fact he was served more AL even though his blood reading showed high levels of AL in his system already - i cant believe the manager could not tell that he was intoxicated...
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Stupidity Personified

There but for the Grace of God............
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Stupidity Personified

Some of us really don't show signs of intoxication, especially us long time alcoholics, I think the man should get jail time for driving his 5 year old grandchild while drunk, though.

Comment

Stupidity Personified

Exactly, Hart. We learned all the tricks of disguising our problems, didn't we?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X