Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Hello there!

50 days on in my journey... Next stop 100! Thought I'd share that! Have a good week! xxx

PS. Thank you to all the amazing people walking with me!

Sol's AF for 50 days!

A big CONGRATLATIONS, Sol! :wave:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Congratulations Sol - that's ace. Go for the ton!
      K x
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Yes sol, walking right beside you... go get that century...
        Thanks 4 ur strength & brightness.. has helped me thru a few dark places
        Shine on !!!
        x
        :sun:

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

GREAT JOB SOL!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Slips and Flips

7:30pm here, just about to eat with my family...

I want to share with you the strenth I get when I read about the dispaire we go through when we fall.

My journey started spontaneously and has not been THAT challenging, (humbly grateful for that). So, just before arrogance stepped in, a few of my STRONG friends slipped. The anguish and the guilt they fight all over again, put such determination in me... I might not be as strong as them, and then what? I don't @#$%^ think so!

So, I want to acknowledge their courage to share that side of this new path with me, it serves me. Thank you! xxx

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Nice job, Solitaire and CONGRATULATIONS on your 50 day milestone!!
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

Solitaire;919950 wrote: Hello there!

50 days on in my journey... Next stop 100! Thought I'd share that! Have a good week! xxx

PS. Thank you to all the amazing people walking with me!
                Sol!!!!

Awesome, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Love

TWO

Comment

Sol's AF for 50 days!

My congratulations and admiration too Sol!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                  X