Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't going to mention it but.....

Hilary.
    There are many of us here who could easily be in your shoes. I do not judge you and will keep you in my thoughts daily hoping that somehow you will find growth in this experience. Post as soon as you get back!

Comment

Hilary,

I just now saw your post as I am bad about checking in here as much as I should. I love all of the support you obviously have behind you here and having met you personally, you are truly a lovely person. I am so glad you opened yourself up to the support of everyone here at the risk of criticism.

Do not let this define you. You will make it through this, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. I love the idea about keeping a journal. It could be so valuable for you in the days and years to come, and if you ever wanted to share blips from it, it could be so valuable to others as well.

When this is over, you can confidently say, "That was then, but THIS is now."

All my love to you~
      Allie
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hillary, sending you peaceful thoughts for a restful night tonight. :l
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I have received all of the support and more than I could have wished for. Thank you all so very much.

It's 11:00 p.m. here and I'm about to switch off the light. If I don't sleep much that's okay at least I won't be hungover in the morning! Haven't eaten much today, but I'll try and have a good breakfast in the a.m.

I am just ready for this to be over with.

See you later this month.

Hilary:h
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Take good care Hilary. We'll see you soon. Sending you good thoughts.

Comment

Hilary, stay strong my friend.
              This horrible time will soon be behind you X
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
              X