Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th July

Good morning lovelies

Feeling a bit brighter here this morning thanks to all my wonderful friends and the fact mum was so much calmer yesterday.
    She is having her biopsy tomorrow so I will take her to the hosp early and pick her up in the afternoon. At least then we know what we are dealing with.

Easy day at work today I hope. The last couple of days have been rather manic, but I suppose at least that has stopped me dwelling too much on negative stuff.

Have a lovely day peeps x

Oh, blew my diet with 10 toffees and 2 jam sambos :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 28th July

Hiya vamperooooooonie..

I saw you up and about & reckoned you'd start us off...:H

hope you're mum's biopsy goes ok..

just wait till hOney see's you've cheated on the diet......I should join in as well really..
    could well do with loosing some kilos..
    used to be a skinney boozer as most of us prob were..
    now am a cuddly round mummy..!!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Morning, Starty & Jan.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

hiya tipperooniedoonie...
        are you at work yet ??

well for ollie & me it's our BIG day...
        had the awaited call yesterday..
        summoned up to Santa Cruz, they asked when would I like to come??
        I said first thing in the morning........!!!!

this is the final answer whether to 100% parental guardianship is to be returned to me..
        or Ollie is to remain at home but still a ward of the state under supervision..

I know if it goes the way I hope it will, we will still be under supervision, in I way I like that as it gives me support at this time and a knowing of under watchful eye..
        not such a bad thing, for as sure as I am not to fail, none of us infallible and this is still early days for me..

so fingers double crossed for us..plzzzzzzzzz my friends..
        this is it....the big day...yes or no..

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Good Morning Army.

Hiya Starts, Jan and Tips and hello to all who drop by later. Just want to wish you all a very

Jan, best of luck with your meeting today. Let us know how it goes as soon as you get back.

Hope you all have a great day...inkele:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Will be thinking of you Jan - it really is a big day!

:hallo: Stirly
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Hi again guys

Jan, all prayers and thoughts are with you.
              Let us know as soon as poss hun xx
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Morning lovelies, Starty glad to hear you are feeling positive, I hope you have no crisis or idiots at work to deal with today.
                Hi Tips & Stirly.
                Jan fingers crossed, I think you are taking a very reasoned attitude in your desired outcome, here's hoping. Either ways no more restricted visiting times, Ollie is back home and I would be amazed if you will ever did anything to change that.
                Got a busy day planned here as well.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

thx guys..
                  will let you know as soon as we come back..
                  if it's good news, gonna take Ollie to the big new water park up there..
                  it's a natural sea water park and opens out to the sea, will take pics as it's hard to describe, but it's meant to be really nice..

so if you don't see me early it's GOOD NEWS....

Jan & Ollie:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Jan things have a way of falling into place in life I find, based quite often based on our own actions, thoughts and deeds, sometimes without our realising it. Call it karma, fate, faith or whatever but it will all work out for you and your family. Have you ever heard the expression 'the harder I try the luckier I get'?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Good Morning Guys!

Starts sending thoughts of love & strength to your dear Mum and Jan I hope all goes well for you today, slide park sounds great!

Im off to sieze the day.....
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Morning Starts,LJ,cirly wirly stirly girly, tips,KT. chill and all those yet to come.
                        Starts, I can't remember the last time I had a jam sarnie. Is you allowed to eat them for breakfast,lunch and dinner (and snacks)
                        I'll be drumming me fingers LJ waiting for the news.

Feeling a lot anxious as it's my 1st lone visit with me little lad. Even though I've got the visit planned allowing for a few detours.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Good morning everyone! Loads to do today but as Ktab said maybe I will get luckier if I work harder at getting my life back in order.We are looking for a new place to live before school starts. We are still on the waiting list for "public housing". It's a humbling experience to have to keep returning and begging! But the prices here are so expensive for private flats and even if you can come up with the rent--the owner might not choose you because there are 20 other people who are fighting for it too. Sigh. Starty-Best of luck tomorrow with your mum. And Jan-My fingers are triple crossed for you!!

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

hi expat,jc,ktab,stirly,mr tips,chill,ladyjan,starts,

Goodluck today ladyjan, hope it goes well for both of you :-)

Glad to see yuour a bit more positve today starts,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X