Army Thread 28th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th July

Hi ExPat its bloody hot today! Very humid....

Actually I thought Ryanair were good but I know they get slated
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Evening Stirls,
      Jan said if it was good news she was off to feed dolphins or something like that.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

:hello: everyone ........

Sorry i've been quiet, been throwing my dummy out of the pram and sulking ........... and thanks to people that pm'd me .... you know who you are and i'm sooooo grateful ........ xxx

Jan hope that you not being here means that all is well ......... and spuds please let us know about Pen, :l:l:l
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Hi SG!! Bet its hot with you too....
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

BB - Sulking? what did I miss?
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

I just hate flying Chill. And from what I understand-you pay extra if you have anything but one carry on. I want to bring back books! Books in English are very expenisve here. I just finished Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann. I thought it was brillant.

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

ExPat, if you ever need books, let me know will post them over to you x
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Expat - Sorry I thought you were in Ireland, so you're in France right.
                  I use Amazon for all my books, dont you have one there?
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Chillgirl;921345 wrote: Hi SG!! Bet its hot with you too....
                    Summer in Greece, Chill. Bound to have hot weather. It's better than last week tho'. Temps around 32 to 34C this week. Had a killer rainstorm on Monday. It was wonderful. Rained buckets and we had big cracks of lightning. I love it. Stood outside on the balcony watching the rain. Now all the trees and shrubs are clean and shiny.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Thanks Oney. Yes, I have been in France for about 5 years-Kermitland. I teach English to Frenchmen. So original (not!) but it's a job. I enjoy it actually.

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

hi stirly

I find ryanair ok,they do excacly what they say on there tin and less.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

mario;921355 wrote: hi stirly
                          Hiya Mario...:wavin:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

I was just messing with you! I have nothing against them. Ryanair has been doing the Dublin to Beauvais (just outside Paris) flight for years. It's really the cheapest way to go-and the flight is only about an hour and half.

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

oo its a bit quiet round these parts. guess everyones out enjoying the rain... or sun for some lucky peeps. no news on pen dog so should be tomorrow. i hate waiting. shes still not eating but still up for going for w.a.l.k.s. im expecting bad news so if it is not so bad that will be fantastic... if you know what i mean
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 28th July

Back in the room, Mr JC just brought a strange bloke in. Well the man next door.

Spuds, is Pen getting drinking plenty of water?
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X