Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detox in Australia,NSW

Hi Everyone,
    If you go to hospital for detox in NSW, do they record it in your file? Is it later more difficult to obtain insurance or even job? Just curious.

Netty
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Detox in Australia,NSW

Netty, I know we've talked about this, and I can't speak for Australia's policy, but your health and recovery are what's important. :hug: to you, do the next right thing, love.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Detox in Australia,NSW

do you need a medical detox as an inpatient. there are protocols which involve outpatient drugs and monitoring. Ask your doc about them. In US it is hard to hide diagnoses such as these but well worth trying as they can haunt you for life or increase your premium cost. It is illegal for your ins co to reveal the diagnoses to a potential employer in the US. I suspect the same standards apply in Australia. Most alcohol dependent peple don't need medical detox. Some do. Talk to your doc.
      Good Luck and keep us posted
      Sunny

Comment

Working...
      X