Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expat with no credit cards

Hi,
    I'm an expat with no credit cards living in Thailand teaching English. I want to get the book 'My Way Out' but I don't know how to do it since I don't have any credit cards. I tried to order it from a local book store in Bangkok, didn't work. I can't order it online to download- no credit card. I was able to just walk into a local pharmacy and ask for Topamax, no questions asked, one good thing about being in a foreign country :-). But, I want to know about the supplements one is supposed to take with the topamax, the schedule, what to look out for, etc. Could anyone send me a list of the supplements I need to take also? Thanks. William

William,

I have a copy of the book, I can send it to you if you like. Just pm me your address.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

That is very kind of you to offer!! I would hate for you to spend your money on the postage! And you may want to refer back to the book again in the future. But, if you are sure, I would appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to "pm" on this thing. I am new here. How do I do that? William.

Comment

It's no problem at all William, I have read it and am doing well, would like to send it to you. Someone did that for me. x

Just click on my name and click on send a private message.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ah Oney.......:h

Best wishes William. Go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

one2many;922089 wrote: It's no problem at all William, I have read it and am doing well, would like to send it to you. Someone did that for me. x

Just click on my name and click on send a private message.
            Oney,

I have the book as a PDF file. I can compress the data and send to William as an e-mail saving postage, Let me know. John
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I was going to offer that but didn't know about the legalities of that Techie. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
              X