Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeing that I'm on here now

Hello old and new friends

I just wanted to reach out and say a quick hi. I pop in here from time to time to catch up but obviously not as much as when I started my journey The thing I like about MWO is that this place is like in any town or city, neighborhoods change and people come and go but you always have a good feeling about something that has had such a positive influence in your life. That's how I feel about MWO and it's members.

It's great to see people addressing their problems and helping each other along the way. It's also fantastic to see folks having a lot of fun in the forums. It all helps in the end.

Anyway, it's nice to see all of you.
    mike

Hi mike nice to hear from you & that things are going well.pop into the Army thread sometime you know you would be more than welcome.:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mike I really appreciate your posts, when I 1st came here I looked in awe at the members who were a few months AF and dreamt of being there one day myself. Now im nearly 7 months and doing fantastic. Now my goals are higher and to see a sucess story like your is an inspiration to me.....
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

That's fantastic chillgirl. It's very tough in the beginning but it really does get easier if you persist. I slipped twice during my first month but that seemed to make me more determined. Also, I had told my boss and best friends that I had a problem and I felt worse for letting them down.

Wishing you ongoing success.
        Mike

Comment

Mike!!!!! great to see you back and thanks for inspiring everyone here ........ It's great to see a success story ........ I got to almost a year and the beast beat me but I'm back fighting again .........

Like Mario says, come and join the Army thread ...........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Good to have you back Mike xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Guys,

Betty. Going almost a year a fantastic accomplishment. We all have our ups and downs. I'm glad you got back on the horse after your fall. It's nice to see that you never gave up on MWO. You are stronger than you think you are.

It's good to be back for a bit. I wonder if any other old timers might pop back to let us know how they are doing. Where are you Don? Star, charlee, beth, janka and many more to mention. Come in and say a quick hello.

Mike

Comment

mike205;922239 wrote: Hi Guys,

It's good to be back for a bit. I wonder if any other old timers might pop back to let us know how they are doing. Where are you Don? Star, charlee, beth, janka and many more to mention. Come in and say a quick hello.

Mike
                Thanks Mike, Janka is definitely around these days, and if any others are lurking it would be nice to see them post .........

Well Done and thanks again Mike xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                X