Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

So glad you beat it down FM.:goodjob:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

please help

I have to keep telling myself that is the reason I'm sick al is the reason my eyes are funny looking. Al is the reason my pressue is sky high and al is the reason my stomach is sore and that most times its hard foe to eat. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of not sleeping just tired I kept saying this over and over
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

please help

Good for you! Every time you fight the urge, your brain learns to adjust! Hang in there!:l
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

please help

Fridays are so hard for me

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

please help

FM, stay here. Talk, read, chat, PM, don't worry about over exposing yourself (coming from me that's a laugh!)
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

please help

rubywillow;922898 wrote: FM, stay here. Talk, read, chat, PM, don't worry about over exposing yourself (coming from me that's a laugh!)
              I will after I get home I'm at work

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

please help

Just came in from an aa meeting I'm ok but what bothers me is when people say your so beautiful don't don't do this to yourself I hate that. My looks and youth has nothing to do with this

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

please help

FA-I guess they are simply trying to find positives when they may not know you well. I'm sure you realize their intentions are good. I understand what you mean though. Youth and exterior beauty are temporary traits to focus on. Core values like work ethics, honesty, loyalty, diligence, compassion and empathy are things that we can develop and be lastingly proud of.
                  Those are things that don't normally come naturally and must be learned and earned. And if we do this we need no praise from men and no one can take it away from us. I wish you peace in your journey.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

please help

FM, I am so amazed you were able to recognize it and ride it out. I am just learning how to do that. I was never able to get it thru my skull that the cravings will go away after a bit. You won! That's so very cool. Yesterday's score: FM 1, Beast 0. Do I feel momentum? :l

-P.
                    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
                    X