Funny Things you have seen @ the liquor store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh wehn I'm not drinking I think about a lot of stuff. Last night I was thinking about the funny stuff (maybe not so funny but still had a chuckle) things that I have seen.

1) It always confused me when I would see the store giving out samples of liquor or wine right there in the store. Ummmm hello we are not supposed to be drinking and driving. They know 100% of the people drove there...

2) One time I was driving behind some man and he was driving really crazy so I slowed up and made sure I wasn't directly behind him. So I see that he is turning into the store as well. So I park a few cars down. He jump out the truck and said "Whhhhhhhhhoew" then I noticed he only had one arm. The way he was driving I would have never thought he had one arm they way he was handling that truck. :H:H

3) This little old lady came and said to everybody in line which was a lot it was a Friday evening. She opens the door and says "every body drinks on me" and started doing a lil dance. Everybody started laughing with her not at her. :H:H

4) I was standing in line and the guy behind me leans over to me and say "what are you getting" so I said "just a lil something" so when I told the lady the man burst out laughing and said "Honey Dew that is a snack not a meal" everybody started laughing
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Not so funny comments:
    When everytime I went to the counter at the local convenience store, the Indian clerk would ask, "No beer today?" Thank God he's quit asking.

When you come out of the same (very rural) convenience store with a 30-pk of beer, and the toothless wonders with house window air conditioning units in the back window of their pick-up truck, and an American and Conferate flag and pit bull on the back, grins and hollers, "Hey baby, where's the party?"
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;922655 wrote: Not so funny comments:
      When everytime I went to the counter at the local convenience store, the Indian clerk would ask, "No beer today?" Thank God he's quit asking.

When you come out of the same (very rural) convenience store with a 30-pk of beer, and the toothless wonders with house window air conditioning units in the back window of their pick-up truck, and an American and Conferate flag and pit bull on the back, grins and hollers, "Hey baby, where's the party?"
      :H:H:H Sorry Rubes.. but that last one is kinda funny :l
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;922752 wrote: :H:H:H Sorry Rubes.. but that last one is kinda funny :l
        yeah I laughed at that to
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

rubywillow;922655 wrote:
          When everytime I went to the counter at the local convenience store, the Indian
          clerk would ask, "No beer today?"
          Indian as in Native American? Or Indian as in a person born in the country of India? Or perhaps he's Pakistani.
          What difference does it make? Couldn't he have just been "the clerk"??
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ruby.......I didn't know that you lived near me!! ;o)
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

:H, we've all been through hell together, right!!?? Wish I'd had your hand to hold!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby was that guy from SC? I see him everyday.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                  X