Army thread Saturday 31st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Army, My internet service has been acting up!! All I wanted to do when I got home from work yesterday was spend a few minutes on the computer but... GRRR. It's coming in on and off now. Hope you are all doing well. I'm going to read back a bit to catch up before I get cut off again.

Comment

Hiya Rusty & Expat .........

Well folks the house that we had set our heart on has sold, so we are out and about looking what else is available ............ It clearly wasn't meant to be :upset::upset::upset:
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Yoo hoo,
        I can see yoooooo.

Just back from the market. Why didn't I use the place that has been there over a 100 years before we've basically became near enough bankrupt.Not in the poor house yet but near enough to get a bit edgy.

After paying the kids 2 tuition fees, books etc etc. Why did the daughter have to do something medical where the books cost a near ?80 a pop. I could go on.

Strawberry flan any one.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I should really read back on the posts before jumping in like an eejit.

Spuds you're a star for handling last night so well.:l

Hiya Rusty, Xpat

Sorry about the house BB, you never know if our finances keep going pear shaped there might be one up here for sale. Bit of a commute but the neighbours are lovely.

Rightio I'm orrf again.
          Laters my lovelies:l
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening All!
            Hope you're all well.
            I had a game of golf early this morning and I'm driving off to see my dad in Yorkshire in about ten minutes.
            He's a nutty old fruitcake and can be hard to digest at times but I've not seen him for a couple of years and it's time I did.
            Back home tomorrow evening aftre popping in to see some pals in Carlisle.
            Beats lying around too drunk to care.
            Sober's great.

Comment

Pop, you are an inspiration. I've read your other posts, and you're living the life, man. Remember, what you have done, just for yourself, inspires others, whether you hear it or not. Walk on.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hiya pops and Ruby ..................

Pops have a safe journey .............

Where is everyone today?????
                sigpicXXX

Comment

:hallo: everybody....

I've just woken up from an extended nanna nap. Dinner will be served a tad late, but that's OK, I reckon.

Little Ms. T enjoyed her birthday "party", if you can call it that. She just wanted to take three friends ice-skating and for a quick lunch beforehand.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0cm81H7as&feature=fvsr[/video]]YouTube - Lay Lady Lay with Lyrics and HQ AUDIO
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nDSzf6zFPk[/video]]YouTube - Supertramp - The Logical Song
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=629NLiLcfjw&feature=PlayList&p=E645EDF5409 D35D6&playnext=1&index=4[/video]]YouTube - SUPERTRAMP "DON'T LEAVE ME NOW (HD)
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc[/video]]YouTube - Electric Light Orchestra- Evil Woman
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hello:
                            I haven't had a nanna nap today and Black Bess is most put out.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

In the middle of cooking dinner but just so you wont feel lonely Tip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVLiHPUOIM[/video]]YouTube - Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones 1995
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Have a headache here.... I NEVER get headaches. Ugh. Think I need ice cream.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X