Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;927815 wrote: I d rather chew on a turd.
    Don't forget to remove the hair ball.

Comment

LMAO... my first baked chook ever... had that little melted plastic bag of giblets inside.. eeewwww!

Evening Undies,

Whinge Away.. I feel for you Reggie! I had to go to a conference this week and although I did enjoy the fact that I was not at work, there were a million platitudes mouthed.. a rather jaded commedienne facilitated the event and offended many people.. I laughed quite a lot (specially at the offended) but as it went from 8am to 11pm... by feck I was all conga'd out at the end. I'm frankly zorsted. I live your nightmare meeting daily Reggie... I cannot repeat the catch-cries for fear someone might recognise em but ne'er a more perfect picture of corporate hell was painted than by you my friend :goodjob:

Comment

Reginald was there any thinking outside the box or pushing the envelope?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Miss B, the Burpee is a turbo charged version of Salute to the Sun (Yoga).

In my opinion, the Salute to the Sun is quite hard enough! You repeate the exercise about 25 times but slowly and it exercises your whole body including all of your internal organs.. you get quite fit if you do that every morning. Whereas the Burpee is a definite torture and I'm completely unsure of any benifit unless you are very young & fit indeed... and I'm still sure it puts you under too much unneccesary pressure. Just my opinion (burp!)

Comment

Whass-up ?
            Egg chart reviewed. Bitch Missy :H:H
            Not to be shown up (again) I will also be saving our chooky picture as desktop background.......

I finished my grown up job on Thurs...good old bush regen today.
            Tired and in desperate need of a massage, hot bath and about 18 hours of sleep.
            Tomorrow I will deliver upon you the wisdom of my opinions on all and sundry.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

and KTab!

Comment

KTAB;927824 wrote: Reginald was there any thinking outside the box or pushing the envelope?
                24/7?

Comment

Hiya Reggie Veg.
                  Hi and bye all. I'm shattered.
                  See youz on the flip side
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just reviewed the wonderful Chook Chronicles. Tawny, did you know, in Ancient China the Golden Pekin was once owned by the Emperor of China, bred purely for his royal pleasure inside the Forbidden City and it was illegal for anyone else to own one. They are now commonly known as Buff Pekins and they are brilliant pets for children as they are friendly, snuggly and don't peck too hard. We had quite a few when the kids were little.

One friend of mine had a baby that became a rooster. Their daughter trained him to crow on command... she used to walk up and stand in front of him and crow, so he would crow back. As he grew he continued the habit as well as getting a red hot fetish for the mum's red gumboots which he would attempt to root at any opportunity. Luckily they lived on a big property so the little rooster had a long and happy life

Comment

Reggie;927892 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H

I was wonderin about the rooty rooster boys seem's they are lost in this equation Girls/eggs get all the glory..roosters...they get the chop and the freezer (the ultimate idignity their gibbys cut out and shoved back in)).They are banished ....left out to roost and have to resort to the occasional dry root of the owners red gum boots...sad actually...I'M startin a self help roosters ( mens ) group...where they can crow their problems out and wing group hug and attempt to shake a chicken foot

Stick to gether rooter roosts altogether now Cock a Doodle DOOOOOOOOO and do it like ya mean it 24/7
                      Right with ya Reg! Defrostin as we speak!
                      OK, back to the avocado forum.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;927892 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H

I was wonderin about the rooty rooster boys seem's they are lost in this equation Girls/eggs get all the glory..roosters...they get the chop and the freezer (the ultimate idignity their gibbys cut out and shoved back in)).They are banished ....left out to roost and have to resort to the occasional dry root of the owners red gum boots...sad actually...I'M startin a self help roosters ( mens ) group...where they can crow their problems out and wing group hug and attempt to shake a chicken foot

Stick to gether rooter roosts altogether now Cock a Doodle DOOOOOOOOO and do it like ya mean it 24/7
                        OH Gosh. Not a very happy ending for Roosters.

My friend, who bred Astralorpe's had a very fine business going... but there is allways an unpleasant side of the breeding of chooks.. One time I arrived for a visit I was awoken by a bazillion roosters crowing.. there she had 27 roosters waiting to be culled. I felt a bit tragic so I went and bought her an alarm clock that crows like a rooster. :H

Comment

Nup, sorry, no happy ending for the Roosters generally... They are for the POT and QUICKLY before they get all TOUGH.

Comment

Morning all,

4c here, and must be around 1c where Hornos is. Fick's would be pullin around a 1c too, i suspect. Missy, around ya 3c, Bridgos, a balmy 8c this morning i'm tipping. Aspy'd be in the boxer's sans doona, at a leisurely 12c. Reggie, undoubtably snoring away right now, and in a slightly less built up area than me, and with occassional sea breezes, would be pullin around 3c. Grinder, who would be just getting in from a fashionista function on the harbour, af of course, would be ensconsed in yer 5/6's.

As for what the day bring's? Who know's? Exciting isn't it? But remember, that just above the grey cloud's, is blue sky's a plenty.

Marvellous.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mornin'

MrG - now that it's light enough to venture outside to check the thermOmeter, you are absolutely correct. A balmy 1C here.

Great to read back over last night's shenanigans - you're a bunch of funny buggers.

Don't yet know what the day will bring but it's bound to be good. I'm breathing and I have a pulse. Bonus I say.

Comment

Hi Froglet
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X