Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of GBS, this one sound familiar to anyone? "Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life"
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;945101 wrote: All good Saphy, I am taking my serious head back off now you will all be pleased to hear. I like your tag line, GBS had some brilliant words of wisdom.
      Yeah Ktab I have used that one for many years now even before I knew what it meant:H I just knew it meant something quite profound and when I was young...eons ago that meant cool......BTW I pinched your tag line and use it in my Face Book Profile......and remember many times being in that gutter and NOT looking up at the stars...these days, there are definately many many stars...would love to visit Ireland one day
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Just a quick report back from the G-Boy - he is fine and having a bit of fun with his real life so putting the virtual one on hold for a wee bit of a break. I am relieved to say he still loves us and is not gone forever. (sighs :h)

That's all folks,
        Travel well my friends

Comment

fickle;945099 wrote: Hello Sapphy! Ahhhh the teenage years.. and with boys! Yikes!
          Yep Ficks, I have four sons......these two are my second lot of teenagers.....single mum too
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

KTAB;945109 wrote: Speaking of GBS, this one sound familiar to anyone? "Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life"
            Sounds like he had a problem with the sauce then

Comment

I think his father was an alcoholic and he never touched a drop but I could be mistaken.

Comment

Goodnight undies and friends, goin hori as Tawny would say....have a wonderful sober evening wherever you are

Comment

GNight Saphy, I will leave you all with a lovely George Bernard Shaw quote which when used in the context of disruptive, abusive posters makes my smile very broadly "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it" Brilliant.

Comment

This is my very last post for a while, and I just remembered I fergot to say oo roo to saph. Oo roo Saph!
                    To all you Underoos, be safe, be well till I return.

Nup, Be safe and well after I return too!

Comment

OK THIS is my last post.
                      Thanks Reggie, I'll have a bonza time, and KTAB, the man I might have met all those years ago in Ireland, sleep well.
                      OK My next post will be from an innernet caff somewhere where Stanley met Livingstone... how romantic!

Comment

Safe travels rags :l
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning all,

... and as Rags wings her westerly way towards Nairobi, I shall drive east towards Bunnings. Yes.

Comment

have a wonderful weekend froglet...John xx
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Will do, Techie - enjoy American Idiot. And give us a review.

Comment

tawnyfrog;945557 wrote: Morning all,

... and as Rags wings her westerly way towards Nairobi, I shall drive east towards Bunnings. Yes.
                                Tawny, safe travels to you too but I have to smile because bunnings is the name of the company that does our our tanker repairs for work, and their main business is LAWNMOWERS ..........
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X