Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;945577 wrote: Will do, Techie - enjoy American Idiot.
    THANKS I'm excited!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;945557 wrote: Morning all,

... and as Rags wings her westerly way towards Nairobi, I shall drive east towards Bunnings. Yes.
      Good lord on a Saturday???
      I'm sorry I missed Rags - 'bye' in spirit Rags.
      Have a whacko day everyone - Tawny, may your clothes be like teflon so you can slip through the heaving throng at Bunnings, and may your car be the same so it can avoid the agro in the carpark.
      Off to work.
      xo

Comment

Morning Underarms
        I am an exhausted social butterfly, who will be staying IN today....well...I might slip out to Bunnings too.....just for the fun of it.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge, For fusk sake, I just penned a best seller, went back over the thread to check if I had left any friggin body out...came back ere and its gone......what am I doing wrong????? Underarms:H
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Techie, Angel Cakes and anyone else yet to come....its off out walking for me with me old mate saffy.......have a fabulous day folks
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Zenners, Bunnings is one of those superstores where you can get all wonderous assortments of gardening objects and stuff....wouldnt catch me there in a fit:H:H

Comment

Happy Saturday Underoos and happy friday night friends,
                Heya Zenners, Sapph, I'm having a quiet one sorting socks & enjoying the fact that we are getting so close to spring.. sun is shining... thrilling I know.
                Also have started on the bac so am going to try to sleep and get AF. Does anyone know if it's ok to take small amount of valium with back at low dose (7.5mgx3 per day)? Would appreciate advice if you check in Reggie

Comment

Thanks Zenny,
                  I do feel the effects of Bac, but I'm still inclined to drink and the combination is revolting. So I thought I should use the weekend to get completely AF so hopefully I'm onto at least 10mgx3 per day by the end of the weekend and hopefully can stay AF through the week. Think I'll feel pretty good if I can pull that off!

Comment

Are you still on back Zenners? At what times of the day did you start taking it? I'm currently having mine at around 6am 1pm & 6pm with slightly higher amount at 6pm. Sorry all, i should be asking this in the bac thread i started. I'm late to the party but determined this will do the trick for me now that I've finally chosen this road

Comment

Zenstyle;945687 wrote: I'll go to your Bac thread if you like. This is boring for folk that aren't into it! lol...
                      Thanks Zen,
                      Am very consious of that.. I'd much rather be in the shower with Otto

Comment

Early evenin everyone.......great and wonderous news to report(no havent won the bloody lotto...havent even gotta ticket) better than that.....went to lunch with four exquisite and baeuwdiful girls who used to come to my fitness centre...you know the one

Comment

... AND? ...

Comment

Yes. And?

You have my full attention ***insert grinning thingy here***
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Early evenin everyone.......great and wonderous news to report(no havent won the bloody lotto...havent even gotta ticket) better than that.....went to lunch with four exquisite and baeuwdiful girls who used to come to my fitness centre...you know the one I had to sell due to being legless on the job one too many times!!!!!! Long story short.....chewed the front leg off me poor old dog with worry over what to tell them re: why I wasnt drinking wine with them for lunch.....Sat down, they were chug-a-lugging......they offered me some...I said in my most non-chalant and cool voice....nah fink I'll git an orange juice.......conversation continued without so much as a by your freakin leave:H Had a spectacular arvo...Two girls got tanked....I had a bloody marvellous time, revelling in their company and them in mine.....and here I am.......:thanks: to my wonderful wonderful new friends on MWO for helping me to have such a lovely sober day:h

Comment

Woohoo!!!

Well done, Saph!

Bloody well done!
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X