• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

You little ripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gday Tawny and Tip, dont know whats wrong with this stoopid puter.....or? maybe its the stoopid hoprata? Hows ya days been guys?
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;945830 wrote: You little ripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I've just repeated that out loud so that I can "hear" it in its native Australian :H
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Saph bows, maintain vertical posture, doesnt fall over...cause she is NOT PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:hallo: Saph

My day has just started - I have the gardener slaving away. The lawn and rest of garden is showing signs of coming to life again, so we're doing a bit of a cleanup and prune in the garden.

Must say I'm looking forward to the longer days! Going to work in the dark and getting back after dark is no life for a Tigger. It reduces our bounciness.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945832 wrote: I've just repeated that out loud so that I can "hear" it in its native Australian :H
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hope ya said rippa and nor rippeeeerrrr or in aint authentic tipster:H

Comment

sapphire1;945833 wrote: Saph bows, maintain vertical posture, doesnt fall over...cause she is NOT PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!
                :H:H:H

Unfortunately, sobriety has done feck-all for my balance!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sapphire1;945836 wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hope ya said rippa and nor rippeeeerrrr or in aint authentic tipster:H
                  I got it right then. Plus was imagining TF wearing a Crocodile Dundee fly-hat with the Chooks pecking lazily close by...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945837 wrote: :H:H:H

Unfortunately, sobriety has done feck-all for my balance!
                    Thats surprising Tips, giving that your slinking around on four legs:H:H May I suggest that you tell the gardener to leave a bit of foliage for you to perform some slinking exercises in as befitting any self respecting tiger......cant be over exposed in the jungle

Comment

Oh, the old four-legged slink, eh? Is it any wonder that white men can't dance????

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945839 wrote: I got it right then. Plus was imagining TF wearing a Crocodile Dundee fly-hat with the Chooks pecking lazily close by...
                        More like an akubra...you been watching too many movies Tips

Comment

sapphire1;945843 wrote: Thats surprising Tips, giving that your slinking around on four legs:H:H May I suggest that you tell the gardener to leave a bit of foliage for you to perform some slinking exercises in as befitting any self respecting tiger......cant be over exposed in the jungle
                          I'm afraid Mrs. T keeps me in captivity!!!
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sapphire1;945847 wrote: More like an akubra...you been watching too many movies Tips
                            It's just that he was in the new this week - that ugly tax business.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;945846 wrote: Oh, the old four-legged slink, eh? Is it any wonder that white men can't dance????
                              :H:H:H:HIs that true Tippy...old bean...ya cant dance....what a shame?:upset:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945850 wrote: It's just that he was in the new this week - that ugly tax business.
                                Yeah, they should leave the poor bastard alone, I'm sure that he has paid his dues to the tax man in this country a long time ago.....

Comment

Working...
                                X