Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;945853 wrote: :H:H:H:HIs that true Tippy...old bean...ya cant dance....what a shame?:upset:

I have to admit, tail between my legs, that I can't. I only THOUGHT
    I could when I was drunk...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Erm ... I don't want to dob anybody in BUT ... Tips is actually featured in Reggie's video clip.

Comment

tawnyfrog;945861 wrote: Erm ... I don't want to dob anybody in BUT ... Tips is actually featured in Reggie's video clip.
        How much is it worth for me not to broadcast it all over the MWO sight then Tips then.....be a good man and make us an offer...we are quite reasonable arent we Tawn
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945860 wrote: I have to admit, tail between my legs, that I can't. I only THOUGHT I could when I was drunk...
          Do you mean to tell me that I am NOT the Dancing Queen :H:H
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi frog.. play was GREAT the post performance was a disaster. I was broad sided by a NYC taxi leaving the parking lot. Thankfully, there was a police officer who witnessed the accident. I never knew my vehicle had so many air bags. Every damn one deployed. I typically commute by train. I decided to drive to work today since I was going to stay with friends from Juillard after the show.....What a nightmare. The car wasn't damaged that bad but the air bags kept me from being able to drive the car. Well a weekend in the city. I'll call it my Saab story !
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;945879 wrote: I'll call it my Saab story !
              :H:H:H:H:H:H

I'm sorry Techie - sorry there was a bad end to a good production but that line just made me spew coffee on the screen.

Comment

Reggie;945873 wrote: Im gonna get introuble must zoooom but couldnt let this one go to the keeper...Yes Tippers did the Choreogaphy all the moves are his tooks him ages..drank the rider and went home with the groupies they love a bouncy tiger:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Worst Music Video EVER

Hey sapphy BONZA news on ya arvo with the girls your a STAR must be off see ya later
                Reg

Speechless, is what I am :H:H:H
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

techie;945879 wrote: I'll call it my Saab story !
                  Are you now getting one of the new 9-5 Aeros?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, of course, Techie...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Bloody hell Techstar......sorry to hear of your incident....as long as your okay....as they say you can replace a car, but you cant replace a Techie!!

Comment

arver noonies kidlings.
                        tigs,tech,sapph,tawns....all thos yet to drop in.
                        am shuddering in my ugg boots. got family coming down to see the end of shearing. family consisting of bil,sil, THEIR bil & sil, 2 x neices.
                        currently thawing out shirt loads of chops for a barbie ( jeez,better tell redthread12 to interpret this lot,with his/her new found Ostrail-yun language lessons) & cooking a massive spud & leek bake BUT the issue of course, is they cheerfully announcing the imminent arrival of wine.
                        it is way too soon imo in my sobriety struggle to get off scot-free tonight, but bloody hell give me some strength you guys to resist.....arggh. triple arrrgggh.

Comment

:l Beagle :l

Sending bucketloads of resolve your way!
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;945889 wrote: Are you now getting one of the new 9-5 Aeros?
                            2010 Aero not badly damaged Tips
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;945917 wrote: 2010 Aero not badly damaged Tips
                              Phew! What a relief, then

They're not available here yet... But I believe more than half their sales are actually in the States.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

beagle;945902 wrote: arver noonies kidlings.
                                tigs,tech,sapph,tawns....all thos yet to drop in.
                                am shuddering in my ugg boots. got family coming down to see the end of shearing. family consisting of bil,sil, THEIR bil & sil, 2 x neices.
                                currently thawing out shirt loads of chops for a barbie ( jeez,better tell redthread12 to interpret this lot,with his/her new found Ostrail-yun language lessons) & cooking a massive spud & leek bake BUT the issue of course, is they cheerfully announcing the imminent arrival of wine.
                                it is way too soon imo in my sobriety struggle to get off scot-free tonight, but bloody hell give me some strength you guys to resist.....arggh. triple arrrgggh.
                                Evening Beags me sweet, is it at all possible to cheerfully un-announce the arrival of the wine? Is that an option for you? Do they know of your struggle? if so do they emphasise? If the answer to all of the above is a resounding NO NO NO......then do yu have a plan? Remember beags "A goal without a plan, is just a wish"... sending you bucket loads of strength and resolve....dig deep you can do it!!!!!:h

Comment

Working...
                                X