Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to get some much needed rest after a frustrating hour with an Allstate Insurance gum chewer. I'm fine folks. THANKS!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey Techers sorry about your car :upset:
      its a late hour for you, Hope you get a good sleep, at least you were sober!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Techs,

Glad you are ok hon xxx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

sapph, tigs,thanks.
          my family do not know. i'm not yet at a point where i can tell them.
          if i don't pick my timing right & ...well, you know how sometimes you say something when the room is all a-chatter but miraculously falls silent as you say your piece? that will happen. then there will be 6 "thuds" as everyone faints in disbelief.
          my plan thus is to allow a full wine to be poured, then ignore it, so that at least if anyone glances at it they can see that "yep, i'm alright thanks".

hello chill & one2.

Comment

Nighters all......had a big day...gonna crawl into bed and catch some zeds.:h
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Beags - in my experience ... nobody actually gives a fat rat's clacker whether you're drinking or not. As long as they can. And they will. And they'll hurt the next day. And you won't.

Comment

Beaglebint......sending you strong vibes,......I have a funny feeling you are gonna be ok
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tawnyfrog;945960 wrote: Beags - in my experience ... nobody actually gives a fat rat's clacker whether you're drinking or not. As long as they can. And they will. And they'll hurt the next day. And you won't.
                  Yep Tawn I agree, with the FR Clack quote......the girls couldnt give one today at my soiree...as long as they could drink.......and waking up clear eyed and clear headed is just the best feeling is it not!!!!!!!! Go Beags you are a champion.:goodjob:
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Pardon my ignorance...hi there oney. how are you?

Comment

gotta love the fat rat's clacker (note to self : try explaining that to redthread12)....thanks tawn,sapph & oney (missed you oney!:l)
                      ok, gotta go chop wood, rug horses,feed dogs, them i'll be back in 45 as mr g says......
                      round like a rissole.

Comment

Reggie;945873 wrote: Im gonna get introuble must zoooom but couldnt let this one go to the keeper...Yes Tippers did the Choreogaphy all the moves are his tooks him ages..drank the rider and went home with the groupies they love a bouncy tiger:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Worst Music Video EVER

Reg
                        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are a bloody laugh, thats wot you are Reginald:banana::dancin:inkele::crazymonkey::dancingskel:

Comment

Reggie;945982 wrote: ..who's... "dan cingskel":
                          Watch out Reggie ... it's really dan_cingskel01, a dastardly flogger of sub-standard cheese graters. Ugly stuff, according to the ATO.

Comment

Reggie;945982 wrote: thanks saphh sad clown realy ...whose... "dan cingskel":
                            saddest person in the circus is often the clown.......this dan cingskel bloke's name just popped up on the icon thingy....dont know who the heck he is

Comment

Nah ... been here too long.

You know, Reggie, I often wonder why tf I'm still here. I don't dispense any pearls of wisdom or bestow unsolicited gratuitous hugs or think of any of youse as being my "family". But bugger me dead, I still hang around and try to inject something on a daily basis - hopefully I can make someone chortle or at least titter for a moment because I know there's more to us than just being pissheads.

Comment

beagle;945955 wrote: sapph, tigs,thanks.
                                my family do not know. i'm not yet at a point where i can tell them.
                                if i don't pick my timing right & ...well, you know how sometimes you say something when the room is all a-chatter but miraculously falls silent as you say your piece? that will happen. then there will be 6 "thuds" as everyone faints in disbelief.
                                my plan thus is to allow a full wine to be poured, then ignore it, so that at least if anyone glances at it they can see that "yep, i'm alright thanks".

hello chill & one2.
                                Beagle, the way to entertain yourself is to entertain yourself at their expense! I'd take a perverse pleasure in seeing how long it takes them to err, lose the plot... Then you can play all sorts of 'fun' games with them :H
                                One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
                                X