Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

INCOMING>

Magda-067 is trying to flog brollies and matching wellies in Alice. Bugger. Anybody got the Colonel's mobile #?

Comment

Did you folk find an amphetamine dealer whilst I was away or summat ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS ALL
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Well come on...sharing is caring....:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;946029 wrote: Did you folk find an amphetamine dealer whilst I was away or summat ?
            Irrelevant question.
            Have you got a note from your mum?
            I'm note tellin you again - GET DOWN.

Comment

nighters all again..ssecond time lucky. see you when the mud dries
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Me too. Don't forget to turn off the lights ... whoever ...

Comment

Just busy, important, happy.......Oh and internet service challenged.
                  Nighty night all....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning, happy Undies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyI51a463E[/video]]YouTube - Revenge of the Cat

Oh - and - Bridge, Missy - whaddya reckon?

Chicken nappy a coop for Brisbane's chooks | Courier Mail

Comment

Morning Undies,

Tawn and Reg hope you have come down from your trip o.k. BTW did you catch that wabbit. I am off tramping this morn (the respectable kind in case yous were getting excited, dont do much of the other these days lol). Got a medium sized mountain to climb today. Couldnt have done it six weeks ago lying on the couch with a huge case of self friggin pity and me old mate right there with me...Mr. Goon (The old bastard is no longer welcome in my house). Enough reflection about past idiotic behaviour.....Tawn I reckon you and Bridge could make a real good home buso with those Chook Nappies. You would have to market to the high end couture types though wouldn ya? Imagine the fashion show, the runway appearance etal.......Reggie would be in charge of all marketing...video stuff.....Tips could be asked to put in a special appearance with his slinky tiger dancing.......Mr. G. coaxed out of hiding to write a beauuudddiiffuulllll song for the adds...and I could keep the girls in tip top condition for their runway chook nappy shows:H We could all be rich...you and Bridge would be the richest of course...watcha think......anyway I'm off to climb Mt. Roland.......lifes grand in sober land

Comment

The Army are all tucked up in the barracks so I thought I would say Hi to my lovely neigbours down under ..........
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Good morning BB and anyone lurking
                          I watched a beautful and very sad movie last night - Into the Wild - directed by Sean Penn - definitely worth a look.
                          Reading back....

Comment

I am having a lovely spring cleaning day (began last night... I do like what the bac does for me!)
                            On the subject of chikens.. this is a great doco - just giving you the cutest bit:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO91TLKVg[/video]]YouTube - The Natural History of the Chicken part 1/6

Comment

Hello Miss Betty, Froglet, Sapph, and dare I say it ....all to come....

Yes the nappies are one thing....but what's this chicken bling they mention in the article ?

Out to tha gardy go I.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Woops .... Hi Ficks, you snuck in on me....so to speak.....
                                I think they're all sleeping off their amphetamine hangovers.....prolly been up all night...
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X