Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H:H:H Bridgey poo, yes I did enjoy waking up to their shenanigans...
    I was trying to find the bit in the chook doco where the lady swims with her pet silkie in the pool, blow dries him after and puts his nappy on so he can sit on her lap and watch telly with cuddles. I couldn't find it but...
    here is another bit of great doco, also by Mark Lewis - i confess to owning both :creepydude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCQO_cRypg&p=2A9C15E4507E8321&playnext=1& index=5[/video]]YouTube - Cane Toads: An Unnatural History 4/5

Comment

Arvo all,

Looks like great outdoor activities are being enjoyed by all. I also had another fantastic five hours in the garden, basically salvaging and re-buildng a gazebo type thingo which got trashed in the storm. Bit sore now but guess that's to be expected after months of winter slothage.

Here's a pic of my faithful retainers. Nine years worth of service. They saved me from piders and nakes, glowing embers, rusty nails and mower blades. I find them strangely beautiful .. guess I do have a shoe fetish like other girls after all ...

Comment

I like the tread pattern on some of them. What's in the one on the left?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ooh it's cacti. Couldn't see too well as on my phone
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Superb Spring day...head down bum up in it garden all day.....
            Oh Lord I'm sore
            That is all....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Take care Reginald - and I've ordered Into the Wild. Give me some more "must see" movies. I've found a great mail order DVD hire place ... as the nearest one near me is a 60km round trip - not good for overnight hire.

Turning in for the night but Saff ... did ya take sherpas? All other Y-fronts, cottontails and visitors ... thanks for your excellent company this week.

Catch yas

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Comment

I feel better now

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;946721 wrote: I feel better now
                        LOL Waving!!!!!

Hugs to you, Sun xxx
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;946718 wrote: No need to reply..

I don't want sympathy or advice..

Sympathy only validates my situation and any advice you can give me, I have researched to hell, seen more GP's and shrinks and tried more drugs than anyone should ever have to in a lifetime..

Just needed to tell someone..

Thanks Kids xxx
                          gdy Wave, just a thought, have you looked outside of the conventional medical model for some insight into why you are hooked into this addictive pain cycle? Also, some years ago I read a very enlightening book called 'THe Benzo Blues' great stuff about the long term affects of valium and the rebound anxiety/depression that it can cause amongst a whole host of other physical and mental horrors...it really does a lot of damage to the brain and is not a "soft option' my mum was very addicted to it for over 20 years and it created a hell on earth for her an her children (me), so we researched it and wow what a revelation....... anyway I know you said that you didnt want any advice, so I will shut me big gob now.....hope you find some answers soon
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning undies,

Back from the trek...sherpaless..and sore in the legs...but ah it was good to get out and challenge the body and fill up the lungs, for a bit (although I struggled at the top with the breathing side of things due to remnants of the pneumonia psst. dont tell Bridge). typing with left hand due to cutting three fingers on right hand on very sharp knife whilst washing up late last night...... blood everywhere....not sure if I need stitches...probs have to go to doc and get it checked out. Tawn I found your old collection quite fascinating! You must work very hard to go through all those boots in nine years.....I've had one pair of blunnys for about twenty years and they look like new (shame on me)....I'm a binge gardener.......I get inspired about once a year...rip tear bust for about a day..feel very holy and righteous...and dont do it again until the next overwhelming urge. But I would love to be inspired naturally to garden cos it would be good for the mind and body and the environment...it just doesnt come naturally.......have a great day undies and visitors....
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Saff and all to come - Betty, sorry I keep missing you,

Saff - re that cut - try rubbing some Vegemite on it.

Roighty-oh ... expecting a top of 18C today ... that hasn't happened since the old king died so I'm outa here in one of the next 3 pairs of blunnies currently on the go.

Have a good one. Two more sleeps and it's SPRING!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;947008]Mo

Saff - re that cut - try rubbing some Vegemite on it.

ROOLY???????????

Comment

Working...
                                X