Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Undies.. feeling great... HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!

Comment

Hiya Undies ..............

Wavey .......... just keep trying!!!! Sorry to hear that the jump got cancelled :l

Tawny, Vegemite is REALLY expensive in the UK .......... would Marmite do????????
      sigpicXXX

Comment

hi all, i been busy. have not read back yet.
        i poped the question friday night, was very romantic at a comdey night. i had a fake ring with a 500g cut glass diamond, said my spieal.... i loves & you brought into my lifes& and all that then i broght out the big rock... she nearly fainted. the peeps at other tables chocked on there dinner when they saw her 'ring' placed on her wrist!
        then i pulled out the real ring and did it agin for real, it was special and "ours"...
        c yas.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

AWWWW CONGRATULATIONS Aspy! I hope you have many years of happiness together.
          Waves - sorry you're feeling down bud - hope this week looks better for you.
          have a great day all.
          xo

Comment

Aspman ............. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I dont check in with the undies very often but I am so glad that I chose tonight
            sigpicXXX

Comment

WOOOO-HOOO Aspy! Congrats. You're kicking goals all over the place.

Betty - sorry, it's gotta be Vegemite.
              Ficks, Grinder - enjoy the day.

Comment

Good going, Aspy!!! Woohoo!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

5pm Roll Call.

Guess everyone's absence is a good sign. Means we're all out doing stuff.

Missy - you back from your weekend away?
                  Beags - how did your do with the inlaws go?

Well, the promised 18C didn't happen but even at a sunny 14C it was nice to be outside, planning stuff. I'm a list maker and boy, is my list getting long.

Off to cook Thai prawns with chili and far too much garlic. Breathe on you later ...

Comment

Hello all, if anyone there... I be having my dinner... will look in again shortly

Comment

Oh Aspy!! You romantic you!! May you have a very happy and contented life together.

Greeting to all other regulars, irregulars, poppers-in and lurkers

Just back tonight from the weekend away .... had a days work tacked onto the end. And didn't have much internet access over the weekend (will that do as a substitute note from my mum?)

The wedding I went to on the weekend was a couple that have been together for 25 years, and the "bride" is one of my oldest and closest friends. They have two kids, one of whom has left home, and the other about to. It was truly a joyous occasion - two people who know each other warts and all, who have been through some really difficult times together, and who had the most incredibly romantic and lovely wedding, with close friends and family all of whom have known each other and become entwined in each others lives over a quarter of a century. It was totally magic.

Betty-puss is back home ... operation was a great success. Most of her hindquarters have been shaved and she has about 5 inches of (very neat) stitches. Mr B picked her up earlier today and said that upon returning home, she did an inspection of all her usual indoor haunts. Given what she has been through she is in very good spirits .... a bit tired, but she appears to be much more agile on 3 legs than I had expected her to be immediately.

She really is a staunch wee strumpet, and we are spoiling her to bits. :h

Tomorrow morning is back to early starts and a big piece of work to be completed before the end of the week .....
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey Miss B,
                        Lovely to hear from you and so glad Betts is home again. Good luck with the work ahead!

Huge Congrats Aspy, so happy for you and your little family.. it is a wonderful thing that you've made the leap

Sorry to hear your jump was cancelled Waves, I missed that part somewhere along the way.. my reading has obviously been in spits & spurts inbetween springcleaning & songs.

Loved the bunch o blunnies TF. Seem's fitting to retire them in style. I can't wear am any more than high heels these days darn it!

Hello Angel, long time no see!

Heya Tippster & Boops, Sunshine... now where's the rest of yas?

Comment

Hiya Ficks and Missy,

Sounds like a a gorge weekend, Missy. It's always fascinated me why people, after 25 years of being together, suddenly decide to get married. My BFF has been with her bloke for the same amount of time; they have 2 kids 15 and 12; and have never talked about marrying. Fascinates me. So stoked that BettyPuss is doing well.

Ficks - I reckon we've got to do what women have always done ... gotta keep the home fires burning while the blokes are off to war. Or the RSL. Or Canberra.

Preparing to horizontalise myself and hope all other Undies are in a calm and quiet place.

Comment

Had to share this one from the lounge... Bewdiful thanks Reggie
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9lxHeqPkeE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Peter Green and john Mayall

I'm with ya Tawns.. keep the home fires burnin

Sweet dreams Yall

I'm off to the land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Yeah - caught it when Reggie posted it. It's a pisser. I saw John Mayall a few months ago in Castlemaine - still bloody brilliant at 70+.

Nighters and sweet dreams

Comment

Morning Wonderoos,
                                I awoke with the birds this morning.. am loving this!
                                Have a Magical Day all and don't forget to get out into the sun at some point

Comment

Working...
                                X