Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Morning Ficks,

Yup, I can hear magpies, cockatoos, wattle birds and smaller unidentified ones. I love love love mornings. Now light enough to see a pink sky to the north. Bloody beautiful.

Comment

)Morning wonderoos, Ficks you are sounding wonderful!!!!! Good stuff.....Great news Aspy:goodjob: Betty Puss is a wonder of modern science to be sure Tawn I tried the vegemite caper on the cut fingers......Saffy followed me round for ages trying to lick it off..shes quite partial to it on her toast in the morning (spoilt staffordshire)...was I sposed to wrap it up? Gotta zooooooommmmmmm...check in later..have a great day peeps
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Everyone sounds like spring is springing!

Not much to report here - but I promise that I will stop rabbiting on about Betty!!

Sapph - if the vegemite didn't work, you might try a pharmacy? :H:H Radical I know .....
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy - Do NOT stop talking about Betty. She's ours now. Like Aspy's baby. In fact I think we'll own Aspy's impending nuptials too. I say we become the Wedding Planners - whaddya reckon?

Saffy - you're doing the right thing by letting the Staffy lick it off. It's all part of the healing process. My pleasure. No need to send me the money you would have spent at the pharmacy. Buy yourself a nice titian rinse.

So I've had a fabbo morning - coppiced two gum trees to make room for a more beautiful peppercorn tree, tip-pruned some grevilleas and mulched. Raisin toast and a short black for lunch. Rain expected soon but do I care? Nah. I have tanks.

Comment

tawnyfrog;947217 wrote: Hiya Ficks and Missy,

Sounds like a a gorge weekend, Missy. It's always fascinated me why people, after 25 years of being together, suddenly decide to get married. My BFF has been with her bloke for the same amount of time; they have 2 kids 15 and 12; and have never talked about marrying.
            I find this interesting as well. For my friends that just got married there were particular reasons that were very practical, but they turned it into a very non-practical and incredibly romantic event!

Beagle - check in!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;947883 wrote: Missy - Do NOT stop talking about Betty. She's ours now. Like Aspy's baby. In fact I think we'll own Aspy's impending nuptials too. I say we become the Wedding Planners - whaddya reckon?

ohhhwwhhehh - this is noice!!

Aspy might have his own wedding planners in mind??!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello underoos! The sleep fairy has passed me by this evening, so I wanted to check in with you all.

Missy, what a great conclusion for your kitty, I feel stoked at the results.

It sounds as if you are all anticipating Spring, I love Tawny's plan of action and her pics. In Texas we are hot and steamy and no lovely scenery like you have. However, we still have the place in WA that is paradise - only for about 10 weeks of the year.

Vivian is growing and I won't report on her new words because I may have reported before, except "Nana" is very important.

Keep on keeping on underoos!
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

THAT"D BE BLOODY RIGHT....
                  First time for ages I get to do a reasonable check in and they're all orf...
                  Got rid of so many mongrel trees and weeds over the last couple of days, I've lost count.

And HERE we go....the first MWO undy pundy wedding....SQUEAL .............:h:h:h

Sapphy...if you climb ONE MORE mountain while you've got double lobe pnuemonia, I shall flick your nose (Yes, I did see that)

Hello SKendall.....nice to see you....right time to have a rool good look back, not a skim....

My heart warmed to poor Betty's story, Missy....that girl has got a LOT of go.....

Paris and Nichole have arrived and are settling in well....can't remember if I've mentioned this....photos to follow......
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hi gang, been so bussy.
                    the little lady has a part time job, at subway no less. (eat fresh)
                    done 25hrs so far this week, means i have the kiddies all to meself... been fun but hectic.
                    re wedding;
                    thanx to all well wishers.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

gr8 to hear about the puss missy.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

AND Bridge and Missy ... I'd like a bit of feedback on the last Chook Chronicles with accompanying photographic evidence if youse wouldn't mind ... bloody hell, I weigh and chart and graph your every sphinctral contraction and what thanks do I get? Chicken shit ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;947997 wrote: AND Bridge and Missy ... I'd like a bit of feedback on the last Chook Chronicles with accompanying photographic evidence if youse wouldn't mind ... bloody hell, I weigh and chart and graph your every sphinctral contraction and what thanks do I get? Chicken shit ...
                          Well gimme a chance to read back woman......

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;944007 wrote:
                            Bridget first past the post in the 20m flat race time trials:

[/IMG]
                            Wrong again. We both thought we saw a rooster in the distance.......
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evenin all..uneventful and beuwdiful sober day had down here in Van Dynamite Land. Great work oh industrious and clever tillers and beautifiers of the soil (Tawn and Bridge)!!!!! Sort of puts my growing of alfalfa in the jar on the kitchen bench to shame
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;948000 wrote: Well gimme a chance to read back woman......

Oh FFS! A feckin chook lookin at me in 3D. Right! Where's the nearest 'Chook's are us' outlet? If ya can't beat em, join em!

Congratulation's Aspy! Our sobriety rub's off on everyone close to us, and has a much bigger impact and influence on friend's and loved one's than we could imagine. Bravo, and when's the big day?! (need a band?)

Absofeckindelightful to see you so chirpy this morning Fick's! Go for it! Lady like a song, a song? 2 dollar's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X