Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya techie - great to see you here. You've clocked up a fantastic amount of AF time - great to see.

Comment

Yeah I''m amazed myself. I must be honest you, and others like you keep me going. I do have a special affection for you. I can't put my finger on it, but think it''s a good thing. Something about the whole free range life style I guess. I didn't know a chook was a chicken till I goggled it.....I'm ashamed. I think you are a very sensitive and very sincere person...ALL I need to know...John xxx

PS Why do you stay in my thoughts TF....I'll figure it out...I'm an ass anyway!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Geez techie, don't blow my cover. I'm trying to set myself up as the ageing, hard-nosed, world-weary harridan ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;928273 wrote: Geez techie, don't blow my cover. I'm trying to set myself up as the ageing, hard-nosed, world-weary harridan ...
          I see you as a GREAT looking chook (chic) I'm am only a mouth a piece for my master. I Like you a LOT frog. I sometimes get confused why. I have virtual GF's , Pink Angel, RC, and onetoomany, but no one touches me more than a response from you. Weird maybe. exciting me for? Everyday. I know this is virtual....just my feelings...I think its the heart of your posts!??!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

love is in the air.......la la la la la.....
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Was trying to sound Italian and exotic. Failed on both fronts. Still love love the frog, I don't know...Oh the misery. Can we some day reanimate???

Perhaps someone like G can make sense of this!?

Comment

Good Afternoonie Underoonies and Friends,

Ahh yes, the froglet is a special one, they don't make em like that any more.. there are only certain parts of the world that you are weary of Tawns.. Only the crappest! You are hangin on and glorying in the best bits Non? It is from this we draw such inspiration.

Freezing me tits orf here but the sun it does shine... into the garden to inspect which little leafy souls are surviving the ice age

Comment

:wavin: to all our visitors!

Bridge - hope you got your massage, sleep and recovering your mojo.

Fickle - hadn't thought about the connection between burpees and salute to the sun before but you are absolutely right!!! I think the sun salute has a lot more to recommend it!

Reg .... trying to download a poster for you but it is not working. The text reads:

"Are you lonely?
                  Work on your own?
                  Hate having to make decisions?
                  Rather talk about it than do it?

Hold a Meeting!!
                  You get to see other people!
                  Sleep in peace, off load decisions!!
                  Learn to write volumes of meaningless rhetoric!!
                  Feel important and impress (or bore) your colleagues!!

And all in work time!!

MEETIINGS: The practical alternative to work"

today has been filled with all sorts of unexpected things.

Betty-puss, having recovered from broncho-pneumonia, has now got a fractured pelvis (I think she probably fell out of a tree). Back at the vets and another $1000 out of our savings account for our Sydney trip in October. At this rate we will be hitchhiking our way from Sydney to Melbourne to pay for her cavalier approach to her 9 lives ..........

but! the good news ..... one of the tyres on the car almost needed to be replaced because the thread had worn down. It went flat yesterday - took it to the Tyre place and it had a huge nail in it that ripped the tyre and inner tube to shreds. But because we bought it from them, they are replacing our old nearly worn out tyre with a completely new one!!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

cross-posted Ficks. :l
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Undies, u are a bright spot in a very dark tunnel
                      Ta.
                      Tawny, work weary harridan? Think u blew ur cover long time ago
                      Missy, Betty puss is testing u a bit eh?
                      Have a great evening folks x
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Arvo, you lot,

Right. If I read another soggy, sweet and lovin' post, I'm going to CHUNDER! Bring on some derision. Some irony. Let me hear the thrust and parry of healthy piss-taking. Bridge? WAKE UP!

I've accomplished sweet FA today but am pleased to report that I haven't fractured my pelvis. Oh wait. It's only 3.40pm ...

Comment

I have just spent the last hour or so roflmfao!!!!!!!!! What a crazy lot of larrikans underoos are. IT IS THE BEST MEDICINE. I have just caught on to the chook chronicles and they are bloody side splitting. Thanks guys for starting my weekend off with the best laughs that I had for ages
                          :H:H:H:thanks::thanks::thanks::
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Oiright Oiright, I'm here.
                            Want a laugh ?
                            I just tried to report my fucking income online....
                            Now THERE'S a laugh for ya.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARVO TAWNY, Chunder is so 70"s dude, glad to hear that you havent fractured your pelvis. SAME AS you. I HAVE accomplished sweet f.a. today as well. NO i will retract that , I have accomplished heaps. I have stayed AF FREE. Upright and sensible today (or reasonably).
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sapphire - upright is good. Sensible not so good. Well done on the AF. I assume you're in the UK?

Bridge - who you trying to report your income to?

Comment

Working...
                                X