Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawny look at the avatar.....do you think they have any of those little buggers in the u.k.???? i am from van diemans land. I chose TAZ because thats just how I look and act when I am drinking; like someone possessed!!!!
    :upset:
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Ahhhh ... got you now! I reckon you're our first Taswegian. How good's that?

Comment

Hiya Sapphire !

I am trying to report my income to the Govt. Froglet.
        I think that I will opt for reporting to the universe in general, and suspect the process will be faster and more organised.
        I might just meditate it to them (what do you MEAN you did not receive my return?)

Erm ...No Ms Jones....we were interested in your income YESTERDAY.
        However today is THE NEXT DAY, and we couldn't give a fat rats.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tis a Van Diemen-ite indeed !!!

Van dynamite.....
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thats good and not so good tawn; not so good cos theres a hell of a lot of drunks down here. Not very many in treatment of any description though. I am not sure how it compares with the national average, but its pretty crook just the same.i AM JUST GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE. Have been on a serious mission for ten years and getting some results for one year now; how about you
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA van dynamite... i like that one bridge...i am not to be quoted but i dont think you can report earnings online on saturdays????????? and doesnt the universe also have a do not disturb sign posted on saturdays cos it has had a gutful of us during the week.....and needs to get a grip for the next weeeks dramas..i mean look at its job deescription freekkiinn heellll would you apply???

Comment

Hey - I like Van Dynamite! Cool name. I've been here soooo long that they throw dust covers on me at night but I'm happy with my grog situation. Yep, this is a good place - maybe that's why I still hang around. Some excellent people.

Gotta go and get the wood in for the evening. Might catch you slaters.

Comment

Just on a more serious note guys, I am new to MWO and today decided to join in on one of the public chat rooms. It went okay for a while until one member proceeded to tell me that I just a smart arsed Australian - and that the only way way that I could be free of my addiction was to committ suicide!!! It made me feel terrible, so I got out of their as soon as I could, the disturbing part about it was the others in the room said nothing to help me out. I wont be going back into that again. Any comments guys??

Comment

What an arsehole, would be my comment.

Probably pissed Sapphire.
                    Prolly won't even remember in the morning.
                    Not good enough.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Holy snappin' ... totally unacceptable behaviour. Don't let one idiot put you off.

Comment

sapphire1;928533 wrote: HA HA HA HA HA van dynamite... i like that one bridge...i am not to be quoted but i dont think you can report earnings online on saturdays????????? and doesnt the universe also have a do not disturb sign posted on saturdays cos it has had a gutful of us during the week.....and needs to get a grip for the next weeeks dramas..i mean look at its job deescription freekkiinn heellll would you apply???
                        No. No I would not apply.

I think the sign says....

' It's Saturday.

Australia is closed'
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanksfor that reassurance guys, I suppose I should be a bit more prepared for all types but being a new kid off the block, I hadnt had time to put my armour on and was thinking that everyone here would be kind all the time. Forewarned in fore armed, I know what to do if there is a next time

Comment

sapphire1;928528 wrote: tawny look at the avatar.....do you think they have any of those little buggers in the u.k.???? i am from van diemans land. I chose TAZ because thats just how I look and act when I am drinking; like someone possessed!!!!
                            :upset:
                            oh good, a tanswegian!! Is that below or above a kiwi in the australasian pecking order?
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sapphire1;928553 wrote: Thanksfor that reassurance guys, I suppose I should be a bit more prepared for all types but being a new kid off the block, I hadnt had time to put my armour on and was thinking that everyone here would be kind all the time. Forewarned in fore armed, I know what to do if there is a next time
                              sapphire - I dont do chat any more after some bad experiences. Some times it can be great though.
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;928559 wrote: oh good, a tanswegian!! Is that below or above a kiwi in the australasian pecking order?
                                You two might have to fight it out :H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X