Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;928553 wrote: Thanksfor that reassurance guys, I suppose I should be a bit more prepared for all types but being a new kid off the block, I hadnt had time to put my armour on and was thinking that everyone here would be kind all the time. Forewarned in fore armed, I know what to do if there is a next time
    No. You shouldn't have to be prepared for that at all.
    It's just not right.
    This is supposed to be a place of sanctuary, where you don't have to have your armour on.
    Just my opinion of course (which you will be hearing a LOT because I don't know how to shut up....and I've had my first good night's sleep in days and I'm dangerous :H:H:H:H)
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;928562 wrote: You two might have to fight it out :H
      tassie has better cheese.

we have better rugby players.

wotcha reckon Sapphire? :H
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;928564 wrote: No. You shouldn't have to be prepared for that at all.
        It's just not right.
        This is supposed to be a place of sanctuary, where you don't have to have your armour on.
        Just my opinion of course (which you will be hearing a LOT because I don't know how to shut up....and I've had my first good night's sleep in days and I'm dangerous :H:H:H:H)
        Love it when you are on form Bridge!

You go girl!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;928564 wrote:
          ... it's also a place full of piss-heads. Former, current and future. And we all know how stupid they can be ...

Arm yourself with a fly-swat and a can of EmbuggeranceBegone?

Comment

tawnyfrog;928568 wrote: ... it's also a place full of piss-heads. Former, current and future. And we all know how stupid they can be ...

Arm yourself with a fly-swat and a can of EmbuggeranceBegone?
            she doesn't know about EBG...you better give er the speel.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sapph ... it's just a product we invented to take care of "stuff". We spray it on ourselves and become devoid of any embuggerances such as nasty pasties in chat. It works.

***pftt, pftt, pftt*** See?

Comment

tawnyfrog;928572 wrote: Sapph ... it's just a product we invented to take care of "stuff". We spray it on ourselves and become devoid of any embuggerances such as nasty pasties in chat. It works.

***pftt, pftt, pftt*** See?
                Available only in pump pack...as we don't do propellants here....
                Concentree`, spritz, purse size and one that dangles on a thingo that goes around your neck for your workplace situation.

All natural, fair trade ingredients.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;928535 wrote: Just on a more serious note guys, I am new to MWO and today decided to join in on one of the public chat rooms. It went okay for a while until one member proceeded to tell me that I just a smart arsed Australian - and that the only way way that I could be free of my addiction was to committ suicide!!! It made me feel terrible, so I got out of their as soon as I could, the disturbing part about it was the others in the room said nothing to help me out. I wont be going back into that again. Any comments guys??
                  Well nothing that horrible has ever happened to me in chat Saph, so I reckon you had really bad luck to happen upon that person. You should PM Roberta and report the behaviour. There is no place for it here and people seriously do try to prevent it from happening.

Welcome Sapphire, I'm envious that you're a Taswiegian.. Beautiful place! I've never been to Tasmania or NZ yet. Now where's the EBG? Adding to my list of 'must travel to' goals .............

Comment

Hi all
                    Sorry that u had that experience in chat Sapphire.I go on chat from time 2 time and yes some wankas get on there occasionaly.Don't let that put u off there r some very nice and supportive peeps on there most of the time.Who was it that said those terrible things 2 u?

Comment

Oh another new mate. Fantastic.
                      Hi Stump !
                      Right. I'm off for my dinner (Laksa) and my shower (long)

Seeya slatters.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridget enjoy your dinner and shower

Comment

Stump;928583 wrote: Hi Bridget enjoy your dinner and shower
                          Thankyou Stump....I usually do....
                          Hang around...people will be about soon.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well thats it then, you had better ship me vast quantities of EMB Stuff by overnight courier!!! Can you get in in extra extra strength for when my well meaning mum tells me that 'no way are you an alcoholic, you are just a binge drinker".......deerrrr.......falling down drunk and staying there for a week at a time doesnt qualify as far as my dear old ma is concerned; bless her plastic magnolias. Once again, I have roflmfao at the last posts of the frogster and bridget you guys should have your own stand up comedy show:H:H To my neighbour across the Tasman, yes you do have bettr Rugby players; we do have better cheese; i think we are on par with every thing else so we will call it a draw!!! :l:l
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hiya Stump - good to have you here.

Geez, we're a bit multi-national tonight ... Laksa, Mousakka and I'm about to fang a big pile of Butter Chicken and Quinoa. Might catch you after I've digested.

Comment

sapphire1;928586 wrote: To my neighbour across the Tasman, yes you do have bettr Rugby players; we do have better cheese; i think we are on par with every thing else so we will call it a draw!!! :l:l
                                :H
                                happy to have you here with us Sapphire!! :H

But just wait until the Rugby World Cup!!:H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X