Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

byebyebridgetjones;928635 wrote:
    We should be in contact in the next 48 hours with a resolution. Yes ?
    Just remember ... it's not over until the fat lady sings ...

Comment

Evening everyone,

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MrG - we thought you'd be out toasting crumpi tonight ...

Comment

techie;928261 wrote: Yeah I''m amazed myself. I must be honest you, and others like you keep me going. I do have a special affection for you. I can't put my finger on it, but think it''s a good thing. Something about the whole free range life style I guess. I didn't know a chook was a chicken till I goggled it.....I'm ashamed. I think you are a very sensitive and very sincere person...ALL I need to know...John xxx

PS Why do you stay in my thoughts TF....I'll figure it out...I'm an ass anyway!!!
          Well, well, well...........:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;928640 wrote: Hiya Cindi sweet .... how are you lovey ?
            Not good today. Thank you for asking.

I am so wanting to do something better with my life than the traveling 48 weeks a year.

I am tired, old and tired.

How can I keep making this much money and not travel? I do not know...

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

night all underoos, i am oorrff to watch the fellowship of the ring again........got a hideous case of hayfever so i need a massive distraction....cant take no drugs....see yas all in the morning light. love and grace x
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;928646 wrote: MrG - we thought you'd be out toasting crumpi tonight ...
                Still a possibility, but happy pluckin away on me axe to be frank, or lucille.
                Creating music is wonderous!

Comment

tawnyfrog;928641 wrote: Just remember ... it's not over until the fat lady sings ...
                  What the hell does that even mean ?:H:H:H
                  Mind you...don't know what any of it means :H
                  Hi Mr G...
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;928651 wrote: night all underoos, i am oorrff to watch the fellowship of the ring again........got a hideous case of hayfever so i need a massive distraction....cant take no drugs....see yas all in the morning light. love and grace x
                    Night lovey ... I get that too....sleep well....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;928650 wrote: Wish i had crumpi at the pinnacle of my music career but sadly no... i was in charge of N.R.N.R
                      Never give up Reg. You'll get there. Just remember, ODAT. First it was a DB as avatar, now it's living in the house, next, you'll have a drummer round for a hit....ODAT.....

Comment

Gnight Sapphire

Comment

Hiya Bridgos!

Comment

Cinders;928649 wrote: Not good today. Thank you for asking.

I am so wanting to do something better with my life than the traveling 48 weeks a year.

I am tired, old and tired.

How can I keep making this much money and not travel? I do not know...

Love,
                            Cindi
                            You know Cindi..I don't know you obviously, but I have never gotten 'old and tired ' from you.

I think you need to make some really important , fundamental choices about what is important to you....Is money REALLY everything? Or is your life more important, love ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arright guys, I'm going to cave up with the big papers and then get eight hours of Luge praccie in. Catch you out the corner of my eye.

Comment

Guitarista;928659 wrote: Hiya Bridgos!
                                Hi Gorgi man :l

PS Froglet and Techie.....psssstttt.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X