Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;928661 wrote: Arright guys, I'm going to cave up with the big papers and then get eight hours of Luge praccie in. Catch you out the corner of my eye.
    Make sure you recycle those papers....
    I'm out too folk....
    Night....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cinders;928649 wrote: Not good today. Thank you for asking.

I am so wanting to do something better with my life than the traveling 48 weeks a year.

I am tired, old and tired.

How can I keep making this much money and not travel? I do not know...

Love,
      Cindi
      Hi Cindi!

Sell up everything, get some land way out in some beautiful country somewhere, grow yer own, err food, and stuff the money. Live off the land as best you can in this day and age, which can be mostly, and be happy. Bugger all bill's, and no stress. Sometimes we gotta take the leap. Doesn't look like you've got anything to lose. You will be wealthier. And i know you can do the math. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'night folk's.

Off to the avocado forum meself....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;928660 wrote: You know Cindi..I don't know you obviously, but I have never gotten 'old and tired ' from you.

I think you need to make some really important , fundamental choices about what is important to you....Is money REALLY everything? Or is your life more important, love ?
          Life is more important to me but to my family, the money is.

I had hubby refi the house so we had $600 more a month. He complained so badly about it that I realized I am the money cow.

Fundamentals.

I am a drunk. Whether I drink or not, I am a drunk.

This scares me. A lot.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I think being a 'drunk' or not being one, is in our thinking Cindi. How we perceive ourselves. If you don't mind me saying, from what i hear about your job, you probably don't have the time to relax, and discover the alcohol free you, that's unfolding, so the whole newly af and work/travel thing is probably overwhelming, and maybe you haven't been able to slow down enough to reflect on the af you, and all your possibilities? Just some thought's my friend......

Comment

Actually, G, I have been slowed down and I hate it.

I need to work, to get things moving.

What 'they' want from me now is just to "be" there.

However, I will be working tonight.

I don't know, friends. I am all over the map.

I need the "rush" of being needed but at the same time, I need to relax.

Does that make sense?

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Yep, makes perfect sense to me Cindi. But extreme times demand extreme measures. I'd be turning life upside down radically, and throwing that job in right now, and to hell with the consequences. It's just so crazy, it would work.

Take it easy out there Cindi...x

Comment

I've alway's thought you'd make a great community worker, working with people.

Comment

Good morning, good morning friend's,

Hungover anyone? If that's you, Aww, poor love. No sympathy here! :H
                    What a pain in my sweet, toned, footballer's ass that used to be.....

Well, it had to happen. Dating site's. The perusal of which. Geez, lot's a fesh in the ocean out there it seems. Alas, with spring and summer coming up, and prob more gig's, one mightn't need to err, 'hock' oneself to the swarming pleb's. I was in new dialogue with one woman until she asked what i do. I replied musician, and then her profile promptly stated she was 'offline'. :H

A safe, sober, happy and magical day to all malakas. :h

Comment

Guitarista;928904 wrote: Well, it had to happen. Dating site's. The perusal of which. Geez, lot's a fesh in the ocean out there it seems. Alas, with spring and summer coming up, and prob more gig's, one mightn't need to err, 'hock' oneself to the swarming pleb's. I was in new dialogue with one woman until she asked what i do. I replied musician, and then her profile promptly stated she was 'offline'. :H
                      I think this should be a thread all it's own. :H
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Morning,

Hangover free and now defrosted after a -1C night but hey - look at the harbingers of spring! Cootamundra wattles in full bloom, hardenbergia violacea AND the first daffodil. Life is good. Spring's the time for dating, Mr.G.

Comment

Guitarista;928904 wrote:

Well, it had to happen. Dating site's. The perusal of which. Geez, lot's a fesh in the ocean out there it seems. Alas, with spring and summer coming up, and prob more gig's, one mightn't need to err, 'hock' oneself to the swarming pleb's. I was in new dialogue with one woman until she asked what i do. I replied musician, and then her profile promptly stated she was 'offline'. :H
                          Well, she is just stupid then. Then again, if your occupation is important to her you probably wouldn't have got on anyway. Hang in there Mr G - Mr B and I met on an internet dating site - emailed for a couple of weeks, but once we met it was all on.

Garden looks lovely TF ..... I still haven't got around to composting mine. The compost and blood and bone is sitting beside it waiting for a nice (weekend) day for digging the weeds out and getting it sorted for planting.

Sad day here ..... Betty puss is in very bad shape. It looks like she has had a fall from quite a big height (she is an adventurous tree-climbing cat, and with the bad weather all the trees are pretty slippery) and the fracture in her pelvis may have severed some nerves. Has no use of her back legs at all. After seeing her yesterday and today I was very upset and pretty much at the euthanasia decision. Vet recommends leaving it for another day or two as they have lots of pain relief in place and she says that sometimes cats (particularly young ones) can make some miraculous recoveries. The only other option is surgery, which just cannot afford (we've had long talks about this, but basically the only way we could do that is to use up the rest of our savings for our October holiday ........)

Beagle if you are out there, I would love to hear your view on this.

The house is not the same without her though ......

Hello to all other underoos and friends. Sorry to be such a constant source of blah :sorry:
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy, hugs to you and Betty puss. Im so sorry :l
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;929067 wrote: Missy, hugs to you and Betty puss. Im so sorry :l
                              thank you starty. I'm very sad about it ......... she has so many endearing qualities including sitting curled beside me (and in front of me) when I'm posting on MWO.

Our Wookie (the other cat) is feeling a bit bereft as well - he has lost his play mate.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

betty and tigger ...

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X