Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love and hugs to you and Betty puss Miss B.. she looks so much like a cat i had many years ago I named her Tiga....How old is she? Note to Guitarista..No hangover today...thankyou for your concern lol
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sorry to hear your news today, Missy.

Hiya Sapphire - was chat better for you today?

I thought I'd have a pleasant Sunday arvo with a movie. Just watched "The Road" and now I'm ready to stick my head in the oven. Pity it's electric.

Comment

Hi frogstar, no the chat was a complete load of old cobblers......people talking about spanking and stuff....stopped just short of cyber sex....i dont think its my scene, i think i will stick with underoos and posting on the catogories sites. what was the movie the road all about...sounds a bit maudlin if you feel like puting your head in the oven dude
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sapph, It's a really good movie - a post-apocalyptic tale of a man and his son trying to survive by any means possible but it's ever so draining. Thank dog Guy Pearce (yes, OUR Guy) comes along in the end. Did I really expect a rollicking, laugh-a-minute, thigh-slapping offer from the wonderful Cormac McCarthy? I think not.

Hmmm - I haven't been in chat for years and think I'll keep it that way.

I am now going to eat some garlic prawns. Yep, that'll cheer me up.

Comment

I have been meaning to get, that one out a few times, but wasnt too sure whether my addled booze soaked,; coming to the light of consciousness brain could handle it, without its own mini apocolypse!!! Did it have a warm and fuzzy ending? If so I will rush out can get it! Garlic prawns is number one antidote to the lure of the gas chamber. I can smell them from here, save some for me

Comment

tawnyfrog;929017 wrote: Morning,

Hangover free and now defrosted after a -1C night but hey - look at the harbingers of spring! Cootamundra wattles in full bloom, hardenbergia violacea AND the first daffodil. Life is good. Spring's the time for dating, Mr.G.

You free on the 1st?

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thank's Reggie!

And, that could be my online dating handle.....'Looking for Yoko'. Direct, honest, no frill's advertising. Nothing sleazy about this guy. Trustworthy, upfront, sensitive, a loner wanting to re-connect, and with just a touch of sadness....... Yep, that's it!
                If i were to throw in cooking and languages, they'd be begging for mercy....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

sapphire1;929075 wrote: Love and hugs to you and Betty puss Miss B.. she looks so much like a cat i had many years ago I named her Tiga....How old is she? Note to Guitarista..No hangover today...thankyou for your concern lol
                  You're welcome Sapph. (i'm watching you..)

Hope Betty P will be okay Missy. She is beautiful.

Comment

Good Evening all,
                    I see we've all had both a restful and constructive day.
                    In this neck of the wood, construction has begun on a chicken coop this weekend, using an old shed as a base. The first two inhabitants will be 2 post menopausal girls. They will spend most of their time having hot sweats and mood swings, and bitching mercilessly at one another. But I do intend to have a couple of younger girls once the dogs have stopped stalking them in novel fascination.
                    Love your wattle Froglet...it's out around here too.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;929071 wrote:
                      Oh Betty Puss...What ARE you doing to yourself ????
                      Get better girl.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

*** claps hands with joy ***
                        Oh goody, a Sister-in-Chookhood!!!

Comment

Evening Bridge and Tawny,

What's for dinner? Tuna/bean/chilli thing here, and thinking choc soy icecream after that, but dunno.......One Minute At a Time.

Comment

Garlic prawns were great - just the right amount of chili. Reggie - I've ordered The Proposition. Thanks

Comment

And where is Chicken no.3 these day's?

Chooka??

Comment

Too late. cracked the top off and gone in........

Comment

Working...
                                X