Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put it down, G. Put. it. down. Put down the Bundy. Do it now.

Comment

Thank's guy's. Dunno what i'd do without youse. But i can't pour the BUNDY down the sink. I just bought it. Finished off a litre of the soy.......i dunno.....i'm a mess. Been good all week, but it's been sittin in the fridge lookin at me, talking to me.......only so much a bloke can take. I'm sorry. I've let youse all down. Just don't tell me not to beat meself up, or to get back up on the horse, ok? Otherwise i'll be hittin the 4 litre....................thanks :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

We're your fambily. We care. We say beat yourself up, good and proper like.

Furthermore, I believe there's going to be a big barney. That's what I believe.

Comment

It's obviously slow on the Double bass, chook, and avocado forum's tonight.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

helloooooooo down under. i been under my duvet for 2 days... time to get up ..night all
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

I was reading earlier on Bugz's 60 day thread :goodjob: that she noticed a lot of very strange sober people at AA meeting's. I've only been to 2 so far, but i gotta say it's true. I met some strange folk alright. A couple of folk there were af for a couple of year's, but they seemed kinda 'stuck' in new found sobriety, and hadn't seemed to have taken that leap into life, that we need to. Funny critter's, but i'm sure there were many cooler dudes there too, the more reserved ones. The last meeting i went to, about 3/4 months ago, the woman organiser came up to me asking what i was looking for. I think she must've thought this guy 's in the wrong place, he look's fit and well and too positive to be an alkie. I'm probably wrong, but just an impression. (AA woman was very welcoming though) Interesting, ultimately funny, and there you have it.

Comment

Hi Spud!

Go oonnn.....get out there! :l

Comment

Mr G,
                  Just pull her beak gently, just a little bit and she'll come to you
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ooooouuuuuuccchhhh!! gently please!

Comment

I AM gentle........Lucky it wasn't yer other bit's.

Comment

Oh dear.
                        Thought post dinner convo might be a bit more sophisticated than pulling each others bits.

Still.....I love it when youz talk dirty.:H
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

High Class bloke here Bridgos, as you know.

What was for dinner, how was your day, doing some bush re gen tomorrow, and how are you?

Comment

Hmmm ... I was hoping to stay up for a while but oh, dear ... back to David Attenborough, methinks ...

Comment

no no not me feathers ... pleeeeeze

Comment

think i better run/waddle away back to the safety of the army....they just peel and boil the spuds there

Comment

Working...
                                X