Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;929169 wrote: Hmmm ... I was hoping to stay up for a while but oh, dear ... back to David Attenborough, methinks ...
    Spud. You are just egging me on aren't you....trying to get me into trouble again, (and again, and again)!

S.M. am watching DA now. Weren't those little gopher like creatures nodding off to sleep a hoot?! Cute.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

spuddleduck;929171 wrote: no no not me feathers ... pleeeeeze
      Don't worry, i've done this before.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh get a coop you two .....:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

lol. I was just about to go to bed....

Comment

mmm, okay. Bridges post's are usually 12.3 minutes apart here, cause she's undoubtably over on facebook, or these day's, the chook forum, so she'll be back here around 9.11 p.m. too long to wait, so i'm orf.

G'night folk's.

Comment

Ok, so 16 mins apart, and counting.

Ron? Ron01? svetlanka0913647? Anyone?

Happy 1000th post!

N.R.N.R.

Comment

what is the chook forum guys
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning all,

Sapphire - will leave TF to provide description of the chook forum!

Back to 9 degrees today - last week it was starting to feel like spring.

Could quite cheerfully have stayed under the duvet this morning. Feels like one of those days where I will practice my deep breathing on a regular basis. Waiting to hear from the vet. Work colleagues are out and about today so I dont have to talk to anyone which helps :H Read something from KTAB on the Army thread that helped ...... sometimes you just wake up feeling like crap.

anyone know any good jokes?
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy,

Hope it's good news from the Vet this morning. Still really cold here too but I have to force myself to stay in bed until I hear the first magpie; then I'm allowed to get up. They're pretty good alarm clocks and I can't see the point in getting up before 6 at this time of year.

Soo, a good hour of cruising these boards and reading other forums and news sets me up for the day. Hope Spuds isn't hurting too much today and BOY, was I right about a right royal stoush! Ah ... what irony.

Have a really really productive day.

Sapph - I joined a chook forum since getting my girls but compared to this lot, it's pretty paltry. Hahahaha. geez, I crack myself up.

Comment

Morning Missy, Hornos and assorted brethren,

I really hope it's good new's for Betty P Missy.
                      Yep, right royal indeed. And i think this bloke's got kid's. I pray that the BBW, lesbian, black, Irish, guitar totin' Mama upstair's guides them all safely through this.

Well, orf to see James. Have a great day folk's, and thinking of Betty P.

Comment

sapphire1;929249 wrote: what is the chook forum guys
                        Don't overlook the frozen chook forum either Sapph. Some great tip's on defrosting, and lot's more. It's not for everybody though.

Comment

Guitarista;929599 wrote: Don't overlook the frozen chook forum either Sapph. Some great tip's on defrosting, and lot's more. It's not for everybody though.
                          and a sub-forum on giblets ......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy - look what I just found for YOU!

UK Ukulele Forum • Index page

Comment

tawnyfrog;929614 wrote: Missy - look what I just found for YOU!

UK Ukulele Forum • Index page
                              oh wow! Thank you!! Actually this is very timely, as since I decided to give up on the book, I've been a bit mopey in the evenings and have been heading down the old slippery slope. I was thinking last night how I need to get back to doing the things in the evenings that I discovered or re-discovered when I have had my long (for me!) AF stretches. And taking the uke out of its cover was #1 on the list!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi all,
                                It's my first post on this thread, but don't worry I won't take your time. I just want to say hello.
                                Normally I sleep at this time (waking up around 11 am) as I work from home, but currently I am trying to quit smoking(5th day NF) and it completely messed up my sleeping patterns. Its soooo cold!

Anyway just wanted to say hi,

Netty
                                We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Working...
                                X