Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic job, Aspy. The best part is, once you made the decision to clean up your act, you not once stuffed up. Brilliant.

Comment

Morning Aspy,

Screening couch much? Is that QLD. speak for rooting? Um, well yeah, a bit of that, but as to the word screening, my simple plan is to gig a lot, and get out and about to lot's of different places, states/countries, and conduct interview's on the go. I'm optomistic, and i've identified my niche market, but i know i also must be open to the wild card.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

aspman;930288 wrote: hehe interviews, classy TF.
        screening couch much G?

for tawny; 286 days can be converted to one of these units:
        24,710,400 seconds
        411,840 minutes
        6864 hours
        40 weeks (rounded down)
        And great going on your af time mate. Keep up the fantastic work.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

An hour later and I'm still here at 8.30am perusing the Boards (bloody rained in). So the word "tedious" came to mind ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HlEdMg7d_o[/video]]YouTube - ‪Life gets tedious, don't it? Peter Lind Hayes.‬‎

I'll leave you with that thought ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;929870 wrote: Hey!!!! I'm not paralysed either!!!!!!!
            Stop showing off.

Morning All.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Fr O'Reilly is bloody amazing, Ficks. I've had a bit to do with him too. He's one of the few people prepared to grab youth problems by the horns.
              The rest of them just sit around in orifices in the Sydney CBD writing uninformed, politically correct policies with no teeth.

fickle;929892 wrote: Hello,

Quick nod-in.. am off to do other stuff.. just had to mention that I met an extremely inspirational man the other day. His name is Father Chris Riley.

Chris Riley is doing things that I respect enormously and is really worth checking out his website:
              Youth Off The Streets

Nighters all and best for the new day tomorrow
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I will be back for more commentary anon.:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

morning all you good people, hope everyone is good today, I am once again hungover but will get up dust off and try again this week. upward and onward we go, have a good one
                  Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Bugger, Boycie - sorry to read that. You said you couldn't do topa. Aspy had really good results with Campral and Reggie's doing Bac. Is it worth looking into those?

You know, today I'm pretty proud of the Undies for not continuing to contribute to and feed that really dumb thread. It started out ugly and now it's just plain childish. Makes me feel like I'm hanging around with the big kids and I like it.

Comment

quick evening check-in. Had a 6-hour (without a break) meeting that started at 9am and finished at 3pm that did my head in so I left early to do a few things and come home to make kofte and tomato sauce.

Boycie - good on you for dusting yourself off. Do you have a plan in place? More importantly is it working for you, and if not why not?? (I ask myself this question on a regular basis ...... in my case it is lack of commitment to making it a priority)

Fickle - thanks for the link to that. Actions not words.

Mr G - that is great about your 3-day working week. It will revolutionise your life I'm sure.

Stump - good to hear you have such a positive frame of mind.

Nettty - how was your run this morning??? Mine yesterday was useless! However, II'm sticking with it!!

Betty comes home tomorrow!! I'm going to try to work at home as much as I can for as long as I can get away with ...... and as the office chatterboxes will be back again next week, it might help me get some actual work done!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

stupid thread eh ? must rock off and have a look.:H

I have just received my final blood test results.
                        Liver normal.
                        Kidneys normal.
                        Cholesterol normal.
                        Evryfen eltz....normal...

Good eh?

Miss Betty P and I are medical miracles.

Geez good to hear about the reduced hours approval G spot......the work/life balance....gotta love it.

Why would you have a six hour meeting Missy ? You people need to learn to email and text. There is never any need for that amount of human contact. L-O-L
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

afternoon undies,

had a day full of averageness and soberness and coughing and soberness and doing not much and soberness and being flu-ridden and thank god i am bloody sober dudes!!!!!! i am on the topo and i think its the best thing since they invented the pill......21 days af and no side effects other than short term memory loss...had that when drinking in dray loads anyway so what???? Great mews about Betty Puss!!!! Good onya Mister G, you must be pluckin somones strings the right way; I will check back in later to chat, the memory has ran off and left me and i would like to comment on the other undie posts but cant remember what they bloody were...see yall soon:H:H:h:h
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;930487 wrote:
                            Liver normal.
                            Kidneys normal.
                            Cholesterol normal.
                            Evryfen eltz....normal...
                            Booooringggg! Normal is just sooo normal ...

Did a most out-of-character thing and watched a movie during the daytime. "Milk". Exce-bloody-lent.

Pan-fried salmon, steamed baby spuds and spinach& macadamia salad planned for din-dins. I'm excited!

Comment

Sorry Sapph, cross-posted ... you're rocking it, girl!

Comment

Good on you Sapphire
                                Was your doctor happy enough to prescribe Topa ?

Yes pan fried salmon is a most exciting thing. I don't know how anyone ever copes with the excitement of that. You might do summat wild and silly.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X