Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;930495 wrote: You might do summat wild and silly.
    I already HAVE! I've just ordered another 10,000L water tank. Red. I.am.beside.myself. I'm such a hedonist. A sybarite in fact.

Comment

yes bridge, i went in armed with quotes from results of a clinical trial published in the lancet and it took no time at all to convince to try me on it. H e had never heard of any of the trials (how surprising, but given the relative safety of the drug he didnt hesitate to give it to me; said i could titrate up to 300mg as i saw fit. i am on 100mg now and feel very indifferent to the thought of drinking and certainly no urges which have always been very strong. i also take a lot of vitamins, liver herbs and have a good diet (only reason i am still alive) i am very optimistic about this drug and this is coming from a dead set cynic about anything from the pharmacy.
      Keep some salmon for me frogstar, your din dins sounds to die for
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

que.....what doth sybarite mean????
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;930496 wrote: A sybarite in fact.
          Oh......erm......good-O then
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;930497 wrote: yes bridge, i went in armed with quotes from results of a clinical trial published in the lancet and it took no time at all to convince to try me on it. H e had never heard of any of the trials (how surprising, but given the relative safety of the drug he didnt hesitate to give it to me; said i could titrate up to 300mg as i saw fit. i am on 100mg now and feel very indifferent to the thought of drinking and certainly no urges which have always been very strong. i also take a lot of vitamins, liver herbs and have a good diet (only reason i am still alive) i am very optimistic about this drug and this is coming from a dead set cynic about anything from the pharmacy.
            Keep some salmon for me frogstar, your din dins sounds to die for
            Good approach Sapphire.,,,,How bad is this Topa doper that they talk about, memory etc ?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

A Sybarite is an ancient Celtic traditional musical instrument, thought to have originated in south west Brittany around 950 A.D. In more recent times, it has become a rare, but popular sound, used for wedding ceremonies usually, in northern Crete.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;930487 wrote: stupid thread eh ? must rock off and have a look.:H

I have just received my final blood test results.
                Liver normal.
                Kidneys normal.
                Cholesterol normal.
                Evryfen eltz....normal...

Good eh?

Miss Betty P and I are medical miracles.

Geez good to hear about the reduced hours approval G spot......the work/life balance....gotta love it.

Why would you have a six hour meeting Missy ? You people need to learn to email and text. There is never any need for that amount of human contact. L-O-L
                Great new's on the blood test Bridge, so it seems your body functions are normal. Now, can they do a test on yer brain?........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Best wishes with the Topa Sapph, and great work on your 21 day's af. That is a huge achievement. Keep going!

Comment

Guitarista;930543 wrote: Great new's on the blood test Bridge, so it seems your body functions are normal. Now, can they do a test on yer brain?........
                    Get fucked gorgeous :H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

BBJ what time do you call this??
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I call it 8.49pm but I don't know what she'd call it because she's a tad on the blondish side of things ...

Comment

Opps looks like I am the blonde one, thought it was much later.
                          Actually I am starting to get a few silver strands, ha ha distinguished looking KTAB now theres a thought.

Comment

KTAB ... it wouldn't matter a fat rat's clacker if you were as bald as a badger ...

(says she mixing metaphors and indigenous animals)

... you'd still be a decent man.

Comment

Thanks T, the feeling is mutual.
                              I have never seen a bald badger, I have however seen a fat rats clacker.

Comment

Hey KTAB - you seen "Milk"?

Comment

Working...
                                X