• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

So, you know how I've been a bit of a stop out over the last 6 months...dropping in & out...well, I've been thinking about all my mates on here a lot, and about how everyone has helped/encouraged/sympathised with me & the every day ups & downs we have. Well I just wanted to say, for the beginning of a new month, TANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU to everyone - big 'n small, local & not and yes G, those in the cheap seats. I'm honestly not sure where I'd be right now if it weren't for you crazy folk.
      I have sincere warm feelings from the bottom of m' cockles for this motley crew.
      In other news - MrCakes bought a bona fide boganmobile on Saturday - a black Holden Commodore - I love bogans in a ironic 'keepin' it real' kinda way - but it's dawning...I think I am one...!

SMOOCHIES

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;923675 wrote: Real little arsehole actually.
        Used to tease MicroBridge mercilessly.
        So, the Daddy was a v-jayjay...and the kid was an arsehole - where does the Mum fit I wonder....and the dog.
        *Off to ponder what the dog could be**

Comment

You know ... it's kinda noice. We've been running the Undies thread, (formerly known as the NDT) for over a year now. During that time we saw Angel move from NZ back to Oz, have all sorts of probs with family, apply for a job, get the job, now travelling to China, still loving the job and obviously loving her life. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Being pissheads is what connected us in the first place but we sure as hell don't have to stay that way. There's so much more to us all.

Comment

What an inspiring little warm fuzzy thread this is this morning.
            Don't worry about getting busy Angel....know exactly how you feel lately. Good thing about this place is...people come and go, but there's always someone lurking around to help.
            I don't know where I'd be without this mob either.

Chin up Beagle. One of us will always be close by when you fancy a chat.

Shoring up the home front today, before my last week of doing 16 jobs....Jeez it'll be good to get some balance back. And it's so true what everyone on here says...it is MUCH harder to keep the drinkin thinkin at bay when you're running around like a blue arsed fly. I have really struggled some nights over the last few weeks.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;924064 wrote: BridgeCam...

Oh PERFECT !
              And already a helmet insitu to protect me from....well.....life and stuff......
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;924390 wrote: So, the Daddy was a v-jayjay...and the kid was an arsehole - where does the Mum fit I wonder....and the dog.
                *Off to ponder what the dog could be**
                The mother was in denial.
                The dog was 'at risk' if you ask me.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;923729 wrote: Great recommendation TF loved that film. I just put together daughters new desk purchased from office works....I need a instruction angst de brief ....in fact Im sure im seeing put J ....to F while attaching M to Z ... right now....using the C washer ..might have a ly down and slowy recover ...Id rather feck around with a rubics cube
                  scatter brain
                  OMG you are kidding Reggie!
                  Great minds think alike I also bought daughter flat pack desk yesterday and put it together... bloody crazy instructions but got there in the end :goodjob:

Comment

Evening folk's,

Fick's, show Reggie how it's done, will ya?
                    Bogan Angel, (now there's a title for a western suburbs social worker doco) maaaaaaaate, black commodore?.....................noice! And you must look beautiful, beeeeeeauwdiful checking the tyre pressure. :h

Bridgos, the AA chestnut H.A.L.T. can be helpful to keep in mind, and at least help to explain, then address our craving's?
                    Wishing you minimal damage, and hope you're fully tanked SM.

A marvellous night to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hello lovely undies people. just popping my beak in. hope youre all doing well. guitarman... i taught tigger how to play guitar, so if he ever comes your way you'll have to teach him properly
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

spuddleduck;924625 wrote: hello lovely undies people. just popping my beak in. hope youre all doing well. guitarman... i taught tigger how to play guitar, so if he ever comes your way you'll have to teach him properly
                        Spudos you gorgeous, beeeeeauwdiful........will do!
                        I gotta say, the Tigger world tour thread is getting me clucky for the little fella, and some downunder adventure. Maybe down the track. Really enjoyed your effort's/pic's etc, too. Great stuff! :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tee hee. he's great fun. everyone should have a little tigger time.
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Mr G, Spuds!

The Tigger world tour is a great read.. I just never get enough hours in the day (sigh!)

Hope everyone's happy tonight. I'm in homework mode with kiddos.

Cheerio until 'time' doth present itself for a bit of fun.. Go the Bridgecam!!

Comment

fickle;924638 wrote: Hey Mr G, Spuds!

The Tigger world tour is a great read.. I just never get enough hours in the day (sigh!)

Hope everyone's happy tonight. I'm in homework mode with kiddos.

Cheerio until 'time' doth present itself for a bit of fun.. Go the Bridgecam!!
                              Bridgecam? I got Webcam, baby.

Comment

(God i can be so crass..see above)

Morning all,

Everyone sleeping well? Reggie?
                                A splendiferous day to you, and you, and youse too.

Comment

Working...
                                X