Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Thanks Aspman, Tip
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

hi aspman, hope i didnt give you the wrong idea bout your signature.....its a classic!!!!! i was just trying to say that my dumbo facebook friends (and i say that in the most loving way) caught onto that in a big way, when they have consistently ignored my more profound (or so i thought) posts.........dont take it off...it rocks!!!!!!!!
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Those egg's are bloody incredible Hornos!
        Bravo Girl's!

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

network;933251 wrote: Hi all,

I hope you are all well. I would like to change my login name. Any idea how can I achieve it?

Cheers,
          Netty
          Hi Netty,

as Aspy said, I did it - just contacted the site admin people. They were very efficient and it was done in 24 hours!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi all
            Hope u are all doing well.Getting ready 2 bunk down 4 a cold nite.....Hate winter.Counting down days 2 detox 5 days after 2day.

Comment

Have u been having trouble with MWO site Miss??

Comment

No? Did I say something to give that impression?

Hey Stump, good on you!! Are you still feeling positive??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Just when u mentioned site peeps Miss I got the impression something was wrong...sorry mayb misread it.Yes am am feeling positive wish it was 2 morrow I was going in

Comment

Stump - so you go next Wednesday? All good thoughts to you.

So ... Wilson, the Union Rep has reported that the girls are suffering from Performance Anxiety. She has suggested that this weekly chook report is placing unnecessary pressure on the girls and has requested that Management publish Monthly Chronicles instead. Management agrees. Tick.

Comment

What a FABULOUS egg!! Bleedin huge! Nice one Tawny!
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tawnyfrog;933317 wrote: Stump - so you go next Wednesday? All good thoughts to you.

So ... Wilson, the Union Rep has reported that the girls are suffering from Performance Anxiety. She has suggested that this weekly chook report is placing unnecessary pressure on the girls and has requested that Management publish Monthly Chronicles instead. Management agrees. Tick.
                        yep - reckon a new focus on outcomes rather than outputs is required.

Think your rain has arrived here Tawny ......

Stump ... presume that you will be out of internet contact while you are in rehab? If so, just remember that we will be thinking of you every day and wishing you every success.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guess shower nights are a thing of the past so before the convo turns to wombat wanking, I bid youse all goodnight.

Chosen DVD for the evening is Mao's Last Dancer.

Comment

HIYALL, Chook chronicles and side splittlingly hilarious!!!!!! Reggie you are a funny bugger.....Stump great news about the detox....hold on tight, better things are coming your way... TF I hope you have dried out and cleaned up (Ya excess water that is); missy B hope betty is causing no more harassment and gets better and better.......settling in for a sober and quiet night with my staffy and a movie
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Otto - I have now used Biro, not pencil, to mark date in diary. Next Friday it is for shower. Loooooong shower.

Comment

Oh Me Gord *runs around flapping hands in air*....
                                So much to comment on.....so little time.

I know that I should prioritise the flood event over the laying stats Froglet......but come on....this is my moment......I FINALLY had a better week than Missy......Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. ..........................* gratuitous air punching etc*

And after hiding under the dunny for hours while the storm raged all around us, listening to Missy piss and moan....Oh Briiiiiidget........I'm fwiiiiiightened..............sorry, I deserve the kudos this week .........
                                And don't worry about the storm damage mother frog. We will give you a hand in the morning....although that is the mother of all stumps sticking it's bum up at us in that photo. PLEASE tell me that you didn't sell the chain saw as a job lot with the splitter ?

Oh and re the new BGAWK.....by next week we plan to be fluent in French, Dutch, Spanish and Lithuanian, after which time we will be seeking employment within the UN. Ban Ki-Moon owes us a favour.

I reckon this little colony is going pretty well at the moment.
                                Netty and Sapphire are happening along. Stump's going in for a grease and oil change soon....to emerge a brand new personage I'm sure

Ha....life's a buzz folk.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X