Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats good news Mr. G. I am doing the same, chilling at home with no particular place to be and no-one to impress, just me and me faithfull dog saff; yep Grand as can be.....rain on the roof and mist in the air and gratitude in the heart....
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:h
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Brilliant Sapph! I love mist. Don't see it much in the city here.
        Do you work through the week, if you don't mind me asking?

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Had a six month sabbatical to get myself off the sauce. I am back to my first gig in six on Monday morning as a matter of fact, so I am feeling a tad apprehensive. I work much better under the pressure of a raging hangover, so clearheaded, cleareyed and all that will be very different :H:H:H

Comment

sapphire1;934062 wrote: Had a six month sabbatical to get myself off the sauce. I am back to my first gig in six on Monday morning as a matter of fact, so I am feeling a tad apprehensive. I work much better under the pressure of a raging hangover, so clearheaded, cleareyed and all that will be very different :H:H:H
            I had to hibernate socially at least for a few month's to help me get off the turp's.

Wow, that's really cool, non? How do you feel about work monday morn?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Its a no brainer, the work is a short four session contract for a local firm.....i can do the work with my eyes closed and very nearly used to when i was drunk on the job (Oh horrors upon horrors)........its just fronting up to the real world again after six months at home.....i am excited yet terrrified at the same time....I am really looking forward to being able to look folk right in the eye sober and unashamed...getting out of bed before 9am will be a bit of a drag lol

Comment

I'm excited for you too Sapph. I love the fact i can now stand close to people if necessary, and look folk in the eye, and know i'm looking good, not redfaced, and sweaty, and the subsequent unease of knowing i wasn't up to scratch. Embarressing in hindsight, but i gotta say, i know no shame these day's, but it's great to feel in control, and fairly settled, well, in my case.

Comment

And you will perform/work far far better, without a hangover.

Comment

Thanks for the Mr. G. one thing thats I am a bit uneasy about is that I am on the topomax, have only been on it for about 2 weeks, and I notice I cant find my words at times. This is no big deal, its nothing compared to the damage caused by the grog etc. but...my job is speaking to groups of around 20 people and conducting trainging sessions. I am worried that I will lose my train of thought or cant find the words that I need. I think I will just have to simplify the delivery of the information and stop being not a bloody smart arse lol cause as sure as hell not gonna stop staking topo its fantastic

Comment

Guitarista;934072 wrote: And you will perform/work far far better, without a hangover.
                      Aint that the truth Mr. G.

Comment

Mmmm. I don't take med's, nor have i tries Topa, but i know about that little side effect. I think folk's reckon things generally settle soon enough. I think you've got the best approach in not yapping too much, and keeping the info/instruction's short and direct. For me, as a punter, i'd just want a challenging workout to stretch me a bit, and energise me for the day, so i'm sure you've got all the moves/routines for that outcome. Can you write a couple of dot points down for yourself on a bit of paper, in case your mind goes blank? Cover notes in plastic so it won't get wet, and put in yer pocket?

Just some thought's.....

Comment

Evening Reggie!

Comment

Yeah Mr. G. that works o.k. when I"m doing me show and dance routines (aerobic sessions), but I also run Strain reduction courses for workplaces........you know the ones where we set up the power point presentations, and the spinal models and the lifting techniques and the Manual Handling Techniqes and all rules and regulations stuff!!!!!! I really have to be on the ball and know what I am on about. Anyway I will be fine, just a bit nervous but thats a good thing right???

Comment

Evening reggie

Comment

Evening all..
                                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
                                X