Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sitting here, not knowing what to do and almost crying, sober as a Judge...

It's called SAD "Seasonal Affective Disorder" and is in no way suprising for someone who has suffered Major Depression.

OK, finished whining like a bitch now...
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hey Reggie, hows things?
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

In other News, I think I'm going to buy a pair of Ferrets for pets...LMAO

Comment

Black Winter Cold No Fucking Sun Short Day Fucker!

I can't even cook dinner, Black Dog has me by the Bollocks....

I have a bottle of Brandy in the cupboard that I keep refusing to open....

Comment

Why were Ferrets crap pets?

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;934106 wrote: Just sitting here, not knowing what to do and almost crying, sober as a Judge...

It's called SAD "Seasonal Affective Disorder" and is in no way suprising for someone who has suffered Major Depression.

OK, finished whining like a bitch now...
              Hi wave, nice to meet you...so sorry to hear the you suffer from S.A.D. Thats a real bugger, I know a little bit about that one, my brother suffers from it. Do you manage to get into the sun on most days? I dont want to preach to the converted but it was something that helps him amongst a lot of other remedies. Maybe a good cry isnt such a bad thing, sometimes emotions build up and have to go somewhere , so a good cry can be a release???? Thats a great wave photo, are you by chance a surfer??? :l
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;934120 wrote: Hi wave, nice to meet you...so sorry to hear the you suffer from S.A.D. Thats a real bugger, I know a little bit about that one, my brother suffers from it. Do you manage to get into the sun on most days? I dont want to preach to the converted but it was something that helps him amongst a lot of other remedies. Maybe a good cry isnt such a bad thing, sometimes emotions build up and have to go somewhere , so a good cry can be a release???? Thats a great wave photo, are you by chance a surfer??? :l
                Hey Sapphire,

Yes I am a surfer

And am not scared to cry..

JUst seems weird when I feel down and tearful for no apparent reason except Winter...

Comment

Reggie;934123 wrote: brandy...yuk the worst spews were brandy spews felt like i had given me guts up to a higher being
                  Fuck you make me laugh Reggie :-)

Comment

Wave, Long board, or body board
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Laufgter is better than brandy and doesnt make ya crook as a ferret the next day

Comment

sapphire1;934129 wrote: Wave, Long board, or body board
                        Short board (Thruster) actually...

Comment

Reggie;934126 wrote: they didnt have a purpose they were just ferrets
                          Does a dog have any other purpose than being a dog?

Comment

Thanks Sapphire and Reg..

I feel better having just typed a few bits of bullshit...

I was about to implode...

Comment

A dog in my view is a supreme being, especially staffies.........when their owners are happy they are happy, etc. not sure bout ferrets.....

My sons are mad keen surfers, they get depressed when they cant get waves, sometimes almost clinically

Comment

sapphire1;934137 wrote: A dog in my view is a supreme being, especially staffies.........when their owners are happy they are happy, etc. not sure bout ferrets.....

My sons are mad keen surfers, they get depressed when they cant get waves, sometimes almost clinically
                                If I had a bigger backyard I would get a pair of Brindle Staffies in a second...

Comment

Working...
                                X