Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;934138 wrote: depends on the dog my staffy has no purpose except to live and give me the shits she knows her map in life:H
    You should have known better than to PAY for a Bitch....
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Seems we all have good taste in Dogs....
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

:Cant have ya doing that, too many waves to be surfed; barrels to be barrelled and ferrets to be fecked off as a bad idea..get yaself a staffy instead wave
        :H:H:H:l:l:l
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

OK, then what are said Doggies names and ages?

Comment

Reggie;934146 wrote: so hows ya rooting life going wavey ready to setlle down with a couple of kids and a massive mortage
            Been doing well on the dating front Reggie but hey are all Bitches...LMAO

Comment

MY baby girl is called Sapphire Rose better known as Saffy, Brindle and 7 years old
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Why did you call her Olive?

I do like the name...

Comment

You should both scratch Olive's and Saffy's bum's for me until their leg gets going

Comment

Couple of kids and a massive mortgage are you insane aarrgghh

Comment

Yep thats exactly what happens to saff, the boys do that all the time as a party trick, its hilarious

Comment

I've opened the Brandy, maybe that's what I'll call her if she's a Bitch

Comment

My girl lays on her belly with her back legs straight out behind her like a frog and pulls herself forwards, its hysterical

Comment

Wave are you AL free at the moment or cutting down

Comment

Being a tradesman and going to lots of peoples houses, I always laugh how dogs like their bum's scratched.. You at least get a weird look on their face and they stay perfectly still....

Comment

sapphire1;934160 wrote: Wave are you AL free at the moment or cutting down
                                JUst a drunk really, who wants to get it sorted, Have been AF, have done Mods..... % week surf trip in Bali turned me back into a pisshead....Battling it now....

Comment

Working...
                                X