Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

5 week surf trip..
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

sapphire1;934159 wrote: My girl lays on her belly with her back legs straight out behind her like a frog and pulls herself forwards, its hysterical
      I had a Bull Terrior "Max" who did the frog thing as well
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Reggie;934166 wrote: so wavey whats ya take on booze and you at the mo
        Trying to keep it to a bottle of red a night (and I know that's fucked)

Comment

Those surf trips will do the trick, my eldest son is a bit too keen on the turps..i am guessing he is about your age......As You no doubt already know that the piss wont help at all with the Black dog and may well be the cause of it.... its a real bugger when you are young and cross the line from enjoying a drink to not being able to handle it anymore..... :l:l
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;934170 wrote: Those surf trips will do the trick, my eldest son is a bit too keen on the turps..i am guessing he is about your age......As You no doubt already know that the piss wont help at all with the Black dog and may well be the cause of it.... its a real bugger when you are young and cross the line from enjoying a drink to not being able to handle it anymore..... :l:l
            Perfect circle... Anxiety and Depression lead to Drinking to self medicate... Drinking leads to Anxiety and Depression... I Know it very well..

Comment

Reggie, your Olive looks just like my Saffy, how old is she? (uncanny) I cant post a photo cause I am bloody techno dunce......Wave..I love Bullies..cute as....Wave have you got a plan to reduce from a bottle a night to less at some stage
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I'm 40 years old by the way Sapphire

Comment

Olive is cute Reg, don't twist it....

Comment

Reggie, she is probably scratching her girly bits, my staffy does that too, staffies get itchy...poor girl leave her alone.....lol

Comment

sapphire1;934176 wrote: Reggie, your Olive looks just like my Saffy, how old is she? (uncanny) I cant post a photo cause I am bloody techno dunce......Wave..I love Bullies..cute as....Wave have you got a plan to reduce from a bottle a night to less at some stage
                      To be honest, it's more like 2 bottles...I got some Valium, which is great to take with the grog... (meant to be for drying out symptoms)

So I'm fucked right now, mainly because I'm reasonably depressed..

I've done everything before, Antidepressants, psychologists, Psychiatrists..

At the moment, getting pissed and or taking Benzos makes me feel better and worse..

Rock, hard place..

I will sort it out though....

BUt I've been saying that for a while now...

Comment

Well there ya go wave you are just a tad older than my son he is 28....but i know the surfie lifestyle for him and his friends does seem to involve alot of drinking....not so much other drugging (thank goodness).......chasing waves is thirsty work......he is a total wave addict..do you find that and in winter he is always rushig of towards the equator, cant stand the tassie weather, says it makes him blue

Comment

Oh dear, I do believe I'm starting to feel sorry for myself..

My apologies...I do my very best NOT to do that...

Comment

[QUOTE=Reggie;934182]i do leave here alone no way im gunna join in

roflmfao:H:H:H:H

Comment

I'm 12 years older than your Son Sapphire, Hardly a Tad....

Comment

Reggie;934193 wrote: Thats what i love about you Wavey no BULLSHIT straight up honesty you will beat this ferker i think you are the best mate your straight up honesty is the best
                                My old man taught me to say what I think as I think it...That way everyone knows what's going on..

He also taught me to punch anyone before they punch me..

It was all good advice..

I'm still very good mates with him and he is 72..

He's old school but it still applies Today, unless you are full of shit...

Comment

Working...
                                X