• Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

And it's goodnight from me also,
    Happy Monday all

Comment

Evening all,

And a happy monday to everyone from me too.
      Sapph, good luck tomorrow for your first day back at work as the new improved you. You'll be rockin' it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Munday Undays

Good luck Sapph

Hope its raining where its wanted and sunny where its not
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, assorted poultry, crumpii, and those special folk in the cheap seat's, where i'm often found skylarking and chatting,

A wet morning here, and with a slight frog in me throat, i reckon i'll go that Strayan tradition, the long weekend. Will be noice to have a day orf and recharge. Yeaaah.

Have a marvellous day everyone! And let us know how your day went Sapph.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

hey all, good luck sapphie...
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Punters,

Only 16 sleeps till the first day of spring!

Comment

Morning Super M, Aspy.

16 day's? Yeeaah!

For Wavey........

'Oh struggling with the darkness all the night,
                and visited all night, by troop's of star's'

Comment

Morning Mr. G, Froggie, Aspman and whoever else is awake.

I only had 4h of sleep. This is going to be a very hard week work wise. Lots and lots of projects to finish of. Although I could sleep longer adrenaline monster woke me up and I know it will not allow me to fall asleep again. :upset: I am so tired.
                  I just checked my bank account. Still no tax return. Damn.

Its 11th day Nicotine free today YAY. That feels great.

All the best,
                  Netty
                  We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Peeky Boo Folk.

I watched a movie recently, where one of the lines was....
                    'Australian people.....lovely people they are, but you can only understand half of what they say' :H:H:H
                    I suppose they haven't worked out yet that it suits us that way.

Most men I've been involved with couldn't give a crap about anything.
                    I suppose I've already dated all the arseholes. Things have got to look up from here.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Afternoon all,

Netster, 11 days off the fags...way to go...you legend...sorry about the lack of ZZZZZ's and the tax money not being there, but theres always tomorrow....Thanks for the well wishes Mr. G. MIssy B And Aspy......I tossed and turned all night convinced I was gunna make a goose of myself with the topo dopa forget the next word thingy....but it went off really well and I am on cloud nine.....Clear eyes, steady hands, sweet breath; For the first time in years I felt authentic...........This is how it must be to feel NORMAL dudes......Wavey if you read this I am thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better....love and grace to my undies family:h:h:h
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Netty - 11 days NF - that's fantastic! Congrats, mate.

Sapphy - Great to hear it went well. Yup, sometimes feeling 'normal' is great.

Went on another tour of inspection and found a HUGE gum tree with some of it's roots suddenly popping out of the ground. The thing is precariously close to a long Colourbond fence and I think it'll come down in the next storm and take the fence out with it. Just put a call in to the arborist for a quote because the job's bigger than can be handled by the usual tree feller bloke. So, Netty, can I borrow your tax return when it arrives?

Comment

tawnyfrog;935389 wrote: Netty - 11 days NF - that's fantastic! Congrats, mate.

Sapphy - Great to hear it went well. Yup, sometimes feeling 'normal' is great.

Went on another tour of inspection and found a HUGE gum tree with some of it's roots suddenly popping out of the ground. The thing is precariously close to a long Colourbond fence and I think it'll come down in the next storm and take the fence out with it. Just put a call in to the arborist for a quote because the job's bigger than can be handled by the usual tree feller bloke. So, Netty, can I borrow your tax return when it arrives?
                          Try the SES ??? Freebies you see. Genuine storm damage isn't it ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;935393 wrote: Try the SES ??? Freebies you see. Genuine storm damage isn't it ?
                            Well I'll be buggered ... hadn't even thought about that. I suppose because it hasn't fallen down ... yet. Let me cogitate ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;935402 wrote: Well I'll be buggered ... hadn't even thought about that. I suppose because it hasn't fallen down ... yet. Let me cogitate ...
                              Can it 'fall down' now ?
                              Have you got a Fergie or summat ? Ute with ropes ?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

or we can all come over and huff and puff and blow the tree down .......
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X