• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Anybody here?

Ron01? svetlanka092763?

Happy 1000th post!

Well, i suppose now the colon irrigation thread seems to have dissolved, i'm off to the Avocado forum, if anyone's lookin for me, okay? Okay.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Then again, wonder what the Christian's are up to? mmm....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Teehee Gious

Sorry I was off collecting the debris in the sound department in order to facilitate the smooth running of the lounge... which is actually brilliante and excellante if i do say so myself :H

OMD+G.............. I've no idea of what my ACTUAL, actual, (wierd concept) JOB is ?????

Comment

And the lounge is a lean mean green music machine Fick's!

You don't know what your day job is you mean? Current one, or have you a new one?

Comment

Well, i'm orf to bed. G'night Fickos you beautiful, beeeeauwdifulll...............x
            Have a great day tomorrow.

Hello Ms. Beagos if you drop in later! Hope you are well.

Comment

Has anyone heard from Coach Ronnie?....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;925284 wrote: Mr G: HALT is exactly what was coming to mind last coupla weeks. Nemind, almost over. I can see why people grab a good job and don't start a new one til they are good and ready.

Oh Froglet ...I hear ya. Unannounced O/night visitors ??? Maybe in the old pisshead days....you are a patient one. No wonder you needed your garden. I think that's why I'm a bit freiked out at the moment. My own garden ages away, garden potential here, but no time to do it......Ai Ai Ai

Anyway, enough about me.
                What do you all think of me ?
                think you're great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy3A0cH2CZ0[/video]]YouTube - Michael Bublé - Me And Bridget Jones (Official Music Video)
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I really need to get on here at night.
                  The outlaws are flying back to the East Islands today - I haven't cooked a meal in a week & put on about 3kgs...lovely to have them here..and lovely when they leave I say
                  Did anyone see Mel & Kochie discussing whether Aust & NZ should become one country *chuckle* I thought someone was going to have a heart attack*chuckle chuckle* I was wondering about Missy too...*waving* we could really use your rugby players!!!

In other news - MrCakes says other people on the road are quite agressive towards him in the BM (boganmobile)...people (I'm guilty) make such assumptions about others at a glance...

xo

Comment

Guitarista;925386 wrote: Has anyone heard from Coach Ronnie?....
                    No, I wonder how she's going....

Comment

Hello - I'm still here! Having a quiet and reflective and "reading not posting" week (Mr B in Canberra again until Friday). Thanks for your thoughts!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey Tawny so with you there, i hate "drop in's". I like my privacy, peace and quiet and need to prepare myself for "visitors". As for gardening, i have a black thumb so have a really great guy who does my gardening for me. Always looks 100% when he has been. Hope all are good this arvo...oh well back to work I go....be good folks
                        Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Miss Behaving;925890 wrote: Hello - I'm still here! Having a quiet and reflective and "reading not posting" week (Mr B in Canberra again until Friday). Thanks for your thoughts!
                          They call what you're doing lurking, Missy B. Nothing more, nothing less.

:sofa:
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;925987 wrote: They call what you're doing lurking, Missy B. Nothing more, nothing less.

:sofa:
                            Is that good or bad? I'm hopeless on nuance .....
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;925995 wrote: Is that good or bad? I'm hopeless on nuance .....
                              It depends on the lurker's intent :H:H:H

In your case, I'm sure its a good thing
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello, underpants friends.

I was awakened by hubby at 12:00+ and am now hungry.

I must get on some clothes and find some food.

I am in Chicago. It shouldn't be too difficult.

But, I saw you all (USA southernism) chatting and wanted to jump in and say "hi."

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X