Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Wavy are you still around?
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Hey Network

Still here...
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Off to bed now...
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Irrelevant

Comment

Wavey, my heart goes out to you it really does. Hope your GP today has some suggestions for you.

Have a really busy day today so wont be back until tonight. Have a good one all
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, and all punter's,

All the best with the GP today Waves. Make sure you go. I know there are a lot of different med's around these day's for depression. I don't know if you've tried them all? There might be one that suit's you better than other's. I have no suggestion's on that score, except to keep searching.

G'day Netty. How are you going?

Well, i was thrilled to learn that your friend and mine, Aristotle, or Ari to his mates, went to Mitylene in Lesbos, for awhile, to engage in a bit of yer biological research. Of course, you were really there for the 2 chick action weren't you Ari, eh? eh?

Just reading a bit of trlgs' story. Inspiring stuff.

A safe, sober, and magical day to everyone. I'm off to a drug's and alcohol seminar, where half of the folk who work in the industry are addicted to nicotine!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Missy, MrG and all to come,

Have just caught the news that Starty's mum is in a bad way. Techie opened the following.

Group *mwo* Candles - Light A Candle

Comment

Thank's SM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks for linkage Froglet.
                    Bloody hell.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all!!!
                      YAY another day. I hope you are all well.
                      Wavy I hope you are all good.

I would post more in here, but I am scared of Miss B. I really do not know why.

Have a great day!!
                      Netty

Comment

Morning undies and all,

Have just lit a rememberance/gratitude candle for Starty's mum and I am reminded once again that I dont practice this attitude of gratitude enough. So today amongst my immediate family/friends and my universal family I am going to be as consciously grateful for the gifts that I have.......love and grace to you all
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Netty - you're scared of Missy? LOL. Missy's kind and gentle. It's that Bridget we're ALL scared of ... :H:H

Hiya Sapph *** waving ***

Comment

Good. I'm glad.:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;936173 wrote: Morning undies and all,

Have just lit a rememberance/gratitude candle for Starty's mum and I am reminded once again that I dont practice this attitude of gratitude enough. So today amongst my immediate family/friends and my universal family I am going to be as consciously grateful for the gifts that I have.......love and grace to you all
                              I think that's a fantastic sentiment. And yes we DO all need a reminder sometimes.
                              I'm going to join you in that gratitude.....especially since the lawns are now done.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello, all.

I haven't read the thread but I wanted to share I have a fifth new grandchild.

He is Tristan. He is gorgeous. (Like all grandchildren.)

He was born CST at 12:15. He weighed 5 lbs 9 oz (you guys can Google the real weight) and he is 19 1/2 inches long. (again, you can Google the real length.)

He has a cleft chin and long gorgeous fingers that he sucks on a lot.

I had to share my joy. I hope you don't mind. I am ecstatic.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X