Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

G'day Waves!

Yep, a big floosy i am. How'r thing's? Much work on?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Whats on the music scene G?
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Flat out like a Lizard drinking, super busy and making lots of cash...
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

"LOts of cash" just means that I'm working hard and not struggling.....

I don't owe anything...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;936470 wrote: Flat out like a Lizard drinking, super busy and making lots of cash...
            One can't sniff at that! Just back from a gig at the ol Espy tonight. It was so good to be back there. I haven't been for a while.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

My life savings probably makes me square...

But EVERYONE on here knows that there are worse things than not being rich...

Even if they are...

Comment

G, I kow I'm not here much but if you do another gig at the Espy let me know...It used to be my old stomping ground, back "In the Day"
                n

Comment

A treasure trove here Wave's, with riches mounting by the day......spiritually speaking, and i don't mean grog.

Comment

Would be fun to rock up to a gig and try to pic you out (I'd do it in a minute) introduce myself and get told "Nah mate, it's that Bloke over there...lol

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;936475 wrote: G, I kow I'm not here much but if you do another gig at the Espy let me know...It used to be my old stomping ground, back "In the Day"
                      n
                      Definately will Waves. We're actually back there in october i think, but back for sure on a tuesday night.

Comment

tO BE HONEST, i THINK i'D PICK YOU IN A SECOND...

Comment

Sorry, Caps Lock!

Comment

Tuesday 24th?

Comment

Of this Month, I mean...

Comment

Not sure if it's the 24th. Will let you know. I think Beagle's in a bit of trouble...i'm midway through some pm's....she's had some grog and valium's...

Comment

Working...
                                X