Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

My Undies

You wanted to see my underwear, right? :kewl: Attached files [img]/converted_files/1337090=5660-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Morning Missy, Supermodel, Netty, and all to drop in,

Enjoy your new car Netty! What is it?
      A safe, sober, and magical day to all, from an absolutely fuming G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Got an update, G?

Comment

SHIT!
          ANY NEWS?
          this seems to happen here ive noticed, not good but better than no one knowing at all i spose.
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

No update Tawny. She pm'd me late last night before posting, saying she had taken pill's and drank. I won't go into further detail here, except to say her attitude was very troubling. She's obviously very frustrated, to the point of doing what she did last night. I am very concerned, and let's hope she at least check's in. She must change her circumstances, and take some healthy chances/healthy choices now, from what i see.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yep Aspy, at least she reached out.

Comment

Keep us posted please G ..........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Will do BB. Keep an eye out here too. x

Comment

I guess the piss-off is that whenever we get stuff like this happening I realise how absolutely bloody impotent we are to do anything to help. It frustrates the hell out of me. Maryanne's death is a stark reminder that, yes, it does actually happen.

Until Beagle checks in, I sure as hell don't feel like posting anything inane or even vaguely funny today.

Comment

Tawny, I wanted to post a worthy reply saying that I understand how you feel, but I just don't have the words ...........

I'm off to bed now and hope that there is good news when I wake up xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

lMorning Mr. G. Tawny, Wavey - so glad to see you up and at em again dude......Aspy....Missy M....Bridge when you scurry out of your cave et al....hideous stuff going on with Beagle eh!!!!!! All we can do is pray to the God of our understanding, that she is o.k. and hope that she has some supportive strong people close by to help her up......love and grace :h:h:l:l
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi Guys
                          I came on here by mistake and read about Beagle, I do hope she is ok...
                          if anyone hears from her please let us know
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;936474 wrote: My life savings probably makes me square...

But EVERYONE on here knows that there are worse things than not being rich...

Even if they are...
                            Wavey richnes to me is not about the number of zeros on the dollars in the bank; or the model of the car that you drive, its not about the how much you paid (or still owe the bloody bank for your house); its not about the name on the label on your jeans; or whether you can pronounce every thing on the menu when its written in French; Its not the destination that you take for your holidays if your lucky enough to be able to have them or the category of seat that you take in plane; does it really matter if your T.V. is a 120" plasma thingy or just a standard idiot box ........to me richness firstly is physical health; without that we cant enjoy anything that this wonderful magical world has to offer us...emotional health (ditto)>>>.spiritual health and esssential part of the RICHNESS of of being.........:h
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Lord. I think I'll go back to the cave.
                              All I can say Beagle , is check in for Christ's sake. And PLEASE go for a check up as soon as you can to your GP. Get a full blood count down, as you know, and let's hope there's no permanent damage done.

Netty. When they deliver your new car, I will be staring at you in the rear view mirror, with a very odd frozen smile on my face
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Actually, I might change the order of things with that last post, I think that maybe spiritual health comes before everything else in this life.......

Comment

Working...
                                X