Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, but one thing I will say is that I feel extremely lucky to live in a country where we can go and vote freely and not worry about being shot...or put in jail...and there's no dictators taking over. Other than that I'll be happy when this election is done.

Comment

thanks Zen, though may need your "style" to feel better.
      ......just existing currently.
      prob like many.

Comment

Evening all,

Hiya Rag's! Regale, regale away please Madame!
        Hey Grinder......x
        Hello Zenstyle!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ok here thank's Zen. Great to see you! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well, Rex was in good form, and as me bean and lentil soup simmered away, he got his man.
            Now 'Anna Pihl' is on. Danish i think.

Comment

Hi Angel, Miss, Mr G and everyone, boy have I missed you all, so I'm going to make the most of the next week and a bit on MWO.
              Mr G... have you done a gig near me and not let me know about it?

Comment

Gotta go and watch Gruen Transfer.
                See you later.

Comment

Nup Rag's. I'd tell you if i was gigging up your way to be sure. Gigged last night though. Twas a little ripper, with more to come with the weather warming up here......eventually.
                  Give that Wil bloke a headbut will ya?, to get his mind on the job.....;-)

Comment

Good on you Mr G. Book a gig at the Mt Kembla hotel... it is a beaut venue...... well sort of.
                    Yeah, Wil can be a double entendre distraction at times, but god he's good looking!

Comment

Hi Zen,
                      Our TV is often like UK tv, but with more sunshine. We get an awful lot of british shows and unfortunartely, american sitcoms, plus Jerge Joody, Dr Phil and Oprey.
                      Which reminds me I must put a note on the calendar to remind me to watch the final Bill.

Comment

OK Gruen Transfer has started. I'm out of here See ya.

Comment

Back again zen, but going to bed as it's 10:30 pm.
                          Gruen Transfer is an ABC (as in BBC) show analysing advertising, and at the moment the political campaigns and ads that are running for our national election this Saturday. All very funnny, tongue in cheek stuff, with an ex liberal (conservative) party leader as a guest panelist. I love Kingdom, but gawd, Stephen Fry cannot act to save his life. I also watch him on QI.

Where have I been? Lots of trying to finish the landscaping and planting zillions of shrubs, starting a veggie patch, and organising a deck to be built out the back before going on holiday, plus been away a few weeks up north, plus trips to hospital where a friend of mine was dying, plus I rather seriously injured my back (again) which put me out of action for a while, plus, and the Aussies will love this one.... had a blood test and got phoned to come quickly to the doctor's office.... to be told I am extremely low in vitamin D !!!!! Am on a course of vit D3 tablets for the next 3 months as sunshine won't restore levels fast enough. And here I am living in the country that has the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world! I have been outside, but clothed head to toe so not to get cold. So now also getting on a vibrating machine (developed by the russian space program) to help develop muscle and aid in calcium uptake into my bones. Funnily, vitamin D deficiency is on the increase in Australia and elswhere because of our office bound lifestyles.
                          Anyway, off to beddy byes for me. See you all tomorrow.

Comment

yep, i often see people pushing prams with those black covers and the kids feet just sticking out so they don't get uv rays (skin cancer) why do we always take things to extreme's in this country!!!! so sick of the bloody election...seriously who bloody cares who gets in they screw up everything anyway regardless....anyway guys it is wayyyy past my bed time night all
                            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

morning

have been following the election with interest. I hope Julia doesn't do to your Labor Party what Helen Clark did here - demand such unquestioning loyalty that we have been left with a bunch of people that cant think outside the square and are pathetic in opposition.

Feeling like starting a revolution today. That or go back to bed.

I haven't been keeping you up to date, but poor old Betty is still not in great shape. It looks like she probably wont walk again - it is starting to appear that she has quite a lot of nerve damage. Although that also means that she is not in pain which is good. Next week we will talk through options with the vet. In the mean time we are spoiling her rotten!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, punter's and poultry,

Start a revolution Missy. I reckon that's ALWAY'S a great look. Good luck with Betty P, the little cutie.
                                A marvellous day to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X