Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno who's doing Julia's make up, but i got a glint of Margaret Thatcher for a second. Gawd......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning All Great Southern Landers and Beyonders,
      Sorry to hear about Betty Missy B......:lhoping she pulls through o.k. Mr. G. whats with the make-up slur, if it was a bloke there would be no mention of his handsome or otherwise mug:H:H:.....anyways, I thought you said you wouldnt mind giving her one...........fickle is as fickle does..... I am determined to have the most fabulous, extraordinarily normal, clear headed soberest day imaginable in this land of unfathomable beauty and grace....I wish the same for all of you my friends :h
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

What a lovely chirpy post, Sapphy!

Well, surf's up! On the dam. Which now resembles a lake. Got flooded again yesterday arvo but hey - do I care? Nup.

Top of the morning to you and you and you.

Comment

Good morning to all your underoos from Alabama, US.

I am exhausted. I have spent three days running back and forth for daughter and her newest son. Taking care of grandson and granddaughter, and just "being there" if you know what I mean.

Oh, and I bought a bunch of groceries and lots of diapers.

I am too lazy and tired to read back through the thread but I did catch the post about old Betty. I sure hope you can find a way to keep her comfy and happy. I love and have loved all my dear friends, too. I have always felt that I was gifted by their presence in my life and tried/try my best to be as good a companion to them as they are to me.

To all. "Hi."

ps TF, I hear I have been missing lots of fun on the chicken and the egg thing. I wish I had more time to read but I don't. I am glad you are enjoying your new coop and your hens. I do hope the eggs are delicious. I consider them an almost perfect food source.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

btw,

Probably all of you Underoos know this but we that live "over here in the US of A" don't.

Here is what our Tawny Frog looks like:

Oh, and she is definitely not an owl!! She catches her prey with her beak and not her talons because she doesn't have any talons.

I love Google.

Cindi

ps I hate Wikipedia. Just sayin' Attached files [img]/converted_files/1338068=5664-attachment.jpg[/img]
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Oh Cinder's you just pulled the curtain on my rather small minds eye. TFrog is an OWL??? Jeez I'll need the melatonin tonight!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Cindi - you're absolutely correct. Tawny Frogmouth - not an owl but member of the nightjar family. Here's one I found in backyard. They're very good at blending in with their surroundings, often hard to see. Just like me! LOL

Comment

When I had my night jars I was often found in backyards too!

beautiful pic!!!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;938036 wrote: When I had my night jars I was often found in backyards too!
                    :H:H:H:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;938039 wrote: :H:H:H:H
                      Ditto Techie, my own backyard, other peoples, the local park under trees, the stereotypical park bench drunk with police flash lights rudely shining in my eyes :H:H:
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

hehe, when had nite jugs i could be found just about anywhere, in that unholy state of pissed...
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

My younger sister once got on a train after a big session at a beer fest in Germany, crossed several countries with no money, ended up in France and cant remember how she did it....she is not an alkie......if that was me I would still be on that train :H:H

Comment

have a mate who came to in an ally in sydney, we lived in brisbane at the time...
                            used to teaze him that the mardigrass was on at the time and thats why he blacked out....hehe.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Ah yes. All in order here I see.
                              Carry on.
                              That is all.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

aspman;938116 wrote: have a mate who came to in an ally in sydney, we lived in brisbane at the time...
                                used to teaze him that the mardigrass was on at the time and thats why he blacked out....hehe.
                                I have a mate who was in Greece, pissed brainless, running to catch a ferry, fell on her back (backpack) and couldn't get up again. Lay on the jetty flinging her limbs around like a distressed turtle pissing herself laughing & missed the ferry. It was great fun.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X