Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;938120 wrote: Ah yes. All in order here I see.
    Carry on.
    That is all.
    Not so fast, young lady.
    Erm - how go the plans for the C_H_O_O_K_S?

Comment

tawnyfrog;938123 wrote: Not so fast, young lady.
      Erm - how go the plans for the C_H_O_O_K_S?
      Ah yes....the coop.
      All concretables concreted. Just waiting for a few mins help from a mate on the w/e re straining wire etc.
      Then we have two post menopausal girls coming Schapelle and Mercedes, who are here to live out their days in peace. When they've settled I want two point of lay girls, probably Isobrowns ???
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh dear - Schapelle & Mercedes, eh?
        Yep - I think ISA Browns are an excellent choice.

Comment

ABC1 now - Kevin McLeod - Couple building Eco-friendly house. Looking good.

Comment

sapphire1;937969 wrote: Morning All Great Southern Landers and Beyonders,
            Sorry to hear about Betty Missy B......:lhoping she pulls through o.k. Mr. G. whats with the make-up slur, if it was a bloke there would be no mention of his handsome or otherwise mug....anyways, I thought you said you wouldnt mind giving her one...........fickle is as fickle does..... I am determined to have the most fabulous, extraordinarily normal, clear headed soberest day imaginable in this land of unfathomable beauty and grace....I wish the same for all of you my friends :h
            Evening all,

Well Sapph, to me, Julia is such a natural beauty, and doesn't require enhancement, but some eeegit in make up, had messed with her natural look, for mine. Bob Brown isn't a bad looking dude, but Barnaby Joyce's scone is a beauty isn't it? I wonder if he's totally off the turp's these day's........? I wouldn't mind giving Julia one, to be sure, wouldn't mind giving Fickle one either....... :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;938232 wrote: I wouldn't mind giving Julia one, to be sure, wouldn't mind giving Fickle one either......
              "If I can't sell it, I'll keep sittin' on it ... before I give it away".

(Lyrics - Copulatin' Blues album)

Comment

One time, i was staggering around some backstreet's in Bankok in the early hours, lost, pissed, and just wanting to lay down and sleep, and deal with directions in the morning. I found a seemingly abandoned building, wandered up the stairs, tripped, and smashed my face on another concrete stair. There was a bit of blood and swelling etc, and a couple of blokes appeared out of nowhere, offering tissues, and assistance, and concerned with my welfare.
                I was pretty out of it, but they were great, and genuinely concerned. Once i said i was ok, it was down to business. 'You want ladyboy? you want sleep with my sister? you want boy?' etc, etc. This has left a lasting impression on me, and to me, sums up the beauty, grace, and humanity of many Thai people. Marvellous.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I got close to a sale or 2 way back when, i re -call. Didn't follow through though, but i can understand it.

Comment

tawnyfrog;938233 wrote: "If I can't sell it, I'll keep sittin' on it ... before I give it away".

(Lyrics - Copulatin' Blues album)
                    Im with you on that one Tawnster.....evening one and all....colder than a mother in laws kiss in the land that time forgot.......but breathtakingingly spectacular..brings a tear to me eye if I think too hard on the hours, months, eons of time I may have lost in appreciation time of the simple pleasures of just fu..ing being sober and fully in the present moment. Grateful and humble for this little black duck:h
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Evening Sapph,

Yes, much waste here too, but you know, i feel i have a new lease of life now, and so much to do, and to be done. Some folk i know think that it's all over around 50 ish. Kinda set in their way's. What fool's, i say, fool's! It really is all about the now, and living in the present. As our good friend Mario suggest's, 'You can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror'.

How was your day, and do you have classage in the morning? Hook up a live link to Bridget's lounge room, or even chook pen's around the nation.

Comment

Testing, testing, testing to see if this crappy pic shows just how special life can be. My mob. There's seven of them.

Comment

Wow, that is special, Ms TF.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

You bloody ripper Super M! So this mob are regular visitor's?

Comment

Awesome Tawny!
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi everyone.
                                noice roos tawny.

Comment

Working...
                                X