X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Hi Cindi, Chilli!

Evening Beagle.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

am i in the shit with you mr g?

Comment

Evening Mr. G.
        Yep I am a serious convert of the teachings of blokes of the likes of Eckhart Tolle....the 'Stillness Speaks" book helped me to get sober this time and consolidate some serious soul searching (ten years in the bottom of a bottles worth). I am not just talking it up these days, but actually feeling the essence of the teachings....How was your day? I have more work next week and the week after, its looking good. What is this stuff about live link ups (bearing iin mind that I am a techno dunce)?
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

They are beautiful Tawny, are they Murray Greys?
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

beagle;938273 wrote: am i in the shit with you mr g?
            You were yesterday Beagos!

I just want you to do what you have to do to get better, and to take action to do that. We all give a stuff here.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening Reg.

Yep, gyros is good. Roo gyros!

Sapph, re link. Bridget might appreciate a video link of your fitness classes, piped directly into her home. She loves that sort of thing.

Comment

Evening reggie.....say hi to olive from saffy will ya.......Mr. G. I get the video link-up-thingy for Bridget (dumb blonde me) ....dont agree that she would relish this idea (just athought).....I might fly directly to her place and give her a series of one-on-one boot camp training sessions (watcha think, a goer or not?):H:H

Comment

sapphire1;938286 wrote: .....I might fly directly to her place and give her a series of one-on-one boot camp training sessions ...
                  Yes, yes, yes ... she LOVES unexpected visitors. Really truly, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die - she LOVES that sort of thing.

Off to the cot. Skippity, nighters.

Comment

sapphire1;938286 wrote: Evening reggie.....say hi to olive from saffy will ya.......Mr. G. I get the video link-up-thingy for Bridget (dumb blonde me) ....dont agree that she would relish this idea (just athought).....I might fly directly to her place and give her a series of one-on-one boot camp training sessions (watcha think, a goer or not?):H:H
                    Defo a goer Sapph. err, i'll be right behind you!....:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;938289 wrote: Yes, yes, yes ... she LOVES unexpected visitors. Really truly, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die - she LOVES that sort of thing.

Off to the cot. Skippity, nighters.
                      why do I get the feeling that if I turned up at Bridges house with my training bag complete with skipping ropes, punching mits and focus pads, that in five minutes flat I would be the one strung up from the nearest chook house, rope round neck, punching mit stuffed in mouth and eggs smashed on head????????? Tawny I will never trust you again............:upset::upset::upset:

Comment

And as for you Mr. G. well at least, I understand your motives:H:H:H

Comment

sapphire1;938293 wrote: why do I get the feeling that if I turned up at Bridges house with my training bag complete with skipping ropes, punching mits and focus pads, that in five minutes flat I would be the one strung up from the nearest chook house, rope round neck, punching mit stuffed in mouth and eggs smashed on head????????? Tawny I will never trust you again............:upset::upset::upset:
                          But she's a pretty good cook. I can tell from the way she describes her dishes. Never heard of half of 'em, so i'm figuring she's got some exotic crossover thing going on, but i'd trust in her cuisine. In fact, i will sample her cooking sometime, i know. Err, i'm going orf on another tangent again.....My point was going to be that, i'm sure you'd still be invited in with open arm's Sapph. (Just don't mention the war/reno's/jogging)

Comment

Mr. G. now you are just in damage control........too late.....both you and the frog have done your dash I am booked for a ten session boot camp for she who must be obeyed at your suggestion and thats that!!!!!!

Comment

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X