Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;938302 wrote: Mr. G. now you are just in damage control........too late.....both you and the frog have done your dash I am booked for a ten session boot camp for she who must be obeyed at your suggestion and thats that!!!!!!
    I can see it now.........'Chook forum link, in bizarre backyard bootcamp poultry pen pandemonium slaughter'

Nice knowing you Sapph.....he he..

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I have just picked myself up off the floor MR.G. after falling clean oorrff the chair..........hahahahahahha
      pissing myself laughing:H:H:H it is so wonderful to be able to laugh so loudly and so joyously again........my dog is looking at me and wondering whether to call 911 or just roll over and go back to sleep........:h
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;938309 wrote: You ok sapphy choking on a wassabi pea or something I did today
        Yep I'm o.k. Reg just choking on your last post...hope its not mine dude:H
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

As long as you're laughing Sapph! You Tasmanian's will laugh at anything, won't ya? :H Beautiful.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;938234 wrote: One time, i was staggering around some backstreet's in Bankok in the early hours, lost, pissed, and just wanting to lay down and sleep, and deal with directions in the morning. I found a seemingly abandoned building, wandered up the stairs, tripped, and smashed my face on another concrete stair. There was a bit of blood and swelling etc, and a couple of blokes appeared out of nowhere, offering tissues, and assistance, and concerned with my welfare.
            I was pretty out of it, but they were great, and genuinely concerned. Once i said i was ok, it was down to business. 'You want ladyboy? you want sleep with my sister? you want boy?' etc, etc. This has left a lasting impression on me, and to me, sums up the beauty, grace, and humanity of many Thai people. Marvellous.
            Mr. G,

I have always relied on the kindness of strangers..
            Blanche Dubois, A Streetcar Named Desire and have always been blessed by that reliance.

I know it doesn't happen all the time but most people are very kind at heart.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Guitarista;938317 wrote: As long as you're laughing Sapph! You Tasmanian's will laugh at anything, won't ya? :H Beautiful.......
              Mr. G. how many Tasmaniacs do you know personally?

Comment

Yes, thankyou Cindi for dragging my past up on this thread.....:H

No, seriously, i agree. I also trust in the kindness of stranger's, and have seen and experienced much of it, and more often than not.

Comment

sapphire1;938323 wrote: Mr. G. how many Tasmaniacs do you know personally?
                  I have known a couple. One very personally. She used to laugh a lot when with me. Was she laughing at me, or with me? It didn't matter to me, as long as she was laughing. Such a beautiful sound, laughter. Not her's, that was a shreiking, maniacal cackle, worthy of ostricisation from Missy and Bridget's coup.

Comment

Oh dear Mr. G. That doesnt sound like a sound you might like to hear a lot of. I have been told that my laugh is hearty and joyful and not the least bit maniacal (gratefully). Night all in undy pundy land. Lets hope that tomorrow brings us heaps to split our sides over:h

Comment

G'night Sapph, and g'night Reggie, and Cindi and all punter's.

Comment

:H:H:H
                        Reggios there is no way to justify the stuff we give our kids... or their massively overprojectified assumptions of WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE!!!!

Give up. SAY NO!

Only Advice I can offer.. except I'm REALLY bad at saying NO. :upset:

Comment

Morning, punters

Missy - you out training?
                          Bridge - you out walking?
                          MrG - you sleeping in?

No rain on the charts for the next four days - whoopeeeee! Maybe the webbing between my toes will now shrink.

Have an excellent day, and don't forget to thank your mother for the rabbits.

Comment

Techie = chopped liver
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Pate?
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

With crackers?
                                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                                X